NBA players discuss the dark side of free agency: 'I wanted to quit'

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Richard Sherman thought he could do it himself too. And he just signed a heavily incentive laden deal that requires him to play 90% of snaps and make the pro bowl.

Sherman probably invested his money wisely. Most NFL players live and die by their next paycheck. They spend money before they have it. That's why the NFLPA would never go on strike.

IF Sherman meets those incentives, he probably earns more than if he signed a regular contract.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sherman probably invested his money wisely. Most NFL players live and die by their next paycheck. They spend money before they have it. That's why the NFLPA would never go on strike.

IF Sherman meets those incentives, he probably earns more than if he signed a regular contract.
The contract is 100% in the 49ers favor. If he makes it to the ProBowl then he'd still be getting paid way less than a pro bowl caliber corner. He should have signed a 1 year $7 million prove it deal.

Why Richard Sherman's contract is gold for 49ers

James harden got rid of his agent(lakers gm). Now he represent himself. I feel like after your rookie contract, do you really need an agent?
I'm sure most of the players speaking out in this article are not your MVP caliber superstars. They're probably all rotational/role players and fringe starters.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Richard Sherman thought he could do it himself too. And he just signed a heavily incentive laden deal that requires him to play 90% of snaps and make the pro bowl.

Yeah I don’t think it’s best for every player to be their own agent, but I’m sure many could handle it themselves. Sherm strikes me as a dude who knows what he’s doing tho