NCAA responds to Lebron James criticism

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I got negs for anyone taking the NCAA side let's go to the mattresses :birdman:

fukk the NCAA - you don't need to have a college degree to break federal laws and drop the bag off at high schooler's houses ask Christian Dawkins

NCAA just wants to maintain their monopoly on nepotism. Bron engaging in his own nepotism is a threat to them.

fukk the NCAA :pacspit:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Its reflective of the uphill climb that we have always faced in this country, its perfectly ok for the white accountants lawyers agents etc are exploiting the talents and resources that comes from a college athlete but the second it appears we are inching towards placing that power back in our control they switch the rules. Don king should have a lot to say about this

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I mean they can have one of us with a college degree as the face as the “agent” and they can do the rest.

Good point.

Define "bachelor's degree"? Surely it doesn't have to be from an NCAA school, that would get slaughtered in court.

So does overseas work? DeVry?

You just push the envelope until they say no then take them to court for anti labour

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean they can have one of us with a college degree as the face as the “agent” and they can do the rest.

:obama:

Get the nikka from the crew with the mouthpiece, vision and take no prisoners attitude to do heavy lifting, while the book smart, future CEO ass becomes the face. Meanwhile, telling the NCAA to pick a finger and getting all your players the bag.

I wonder how the NBA/NCAA works around that... because I'm sure they had to know it was coming or they already got some stealthily worded shyt in there to combat this.

Either way. Good shyt my guy. :myman: