NCAA responds to Lebron James criticism

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
This is the beginning of the end for the NCAA

Doubt it.

Even when the NBA remove the one and done rule and invest even more money in the NBDL, people are still gonna watch college hoops because they are alumni.

And football is the real moneymaker. There are no HS kids jumping straight to the NFL they would get killed. And the NFL certainly won't start their own minor league system when the NCAA does it already free of charge.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Hearing Rich Paul on Jalen & Jacoby, he sounded like a mumbling, bumbling fool at times. It could not have helped. If he's smart, he's already

A) Been enrolled in an Online University (U of Phoenix)
B) Gotten a practice exam and a comfortable study area in Indianapolis.
C) Gotten his entire team on the same regiment and
D) Lawyer'ed THE fukk UP!

:unimpressed:

He sounds perfectly fine in this clip, what makes him sound like a bumbling fool?

And I've given up trying to explain how this policy changes essentially nothing...it only applies to student athletes who might want to return to college...those with intentions of turning pro can hire whoever they want

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah a white man will never understand and connect with a black athlete like another black man. They really can't compete with that, and they know it.

They are soooooos scared of that

Remember when they thought MJ buying the hornets/bobcats

They was worried all the free agents will pile up on the hornets

They seem to forget who Jordan is with that one

:francis:

But they are super worried about black people clicking up

I remember like 20 years ago I watched some Documentary

It went something like

“If we let black people become QB’s we won’t have a place in football”

Blew my mind as a kid :ohhh:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:unimpressed:

He sounds perfectly fine in this clip, what makes him sound like a bumbling fool?
the interview went an hour, this may not be the entire part but there was even a THREAD ON IT. It really doesnt matter and is besides the point. I just said that "IT CANNOT HELP THE OPTICS" :heh: :snoop: It's not a good look, is another way to put it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
More I think about it, this is terrible for the players.

You think all those guys work with Rich Paul for the clout? So they can be in the pictures with Bron Bron?

No, it's because Rich doesn't need to take the same points that a big management agency needs to. He doesn't have the bloated corporate structure that requires it.

By creating more barriers to entry to become an agent you decrease the number of available agents. In turn, those agents who are eligible/available can raise their prices because there is less competition.

Church and repped

tumblr_inline_mkjzl4SHJp1qz4rgp.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But I think the reasoning is that HBCU’s will have your back more than these high major universities. Plus your networking will be black.

You’ll have access to black lawyers, black Accountants, black money managers and black agents who would meet the NCAA academic criteria.

that cac bagman money is the problem

funny is the NCAA and schools don't want/can't pay the players, but these boosters have ZERO issues doing so. :skip: