NCAA responds to Lebron James criticism

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:obama:

Get the nikka from the crew with the mouthpiece, vision and take no prisoners attitude to do heavy lifting, while the book smart, future CEO ass becomes the face. Meanwhile, telling the NCAA to pick a finger and getting all your players the bag.

I wonder how the NBA/NCAA works around that... because I'm sure they had to know it was coming or they already got some stealthily worded shyt in there to combat this.

Either way. Good shyt my guy. :myman:

Isn't he basically the mouth piece already?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty surer you do, I remember when we(Miami) hired Ice Harris he had to finish some college classes and his degree before he could coach.

I expect that's a UMiami thing that many schools also follow.

However I can't find any evidence of this requirement online. If there is a requirement I imagine it wouldn't be hard to find we aren't exactly talking about Freemasonry.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its reflective of the uphill climb that we have always faced in this country, its perfectly ok for the white accountants lawyers agents etc are exploiting the talents and resources that comes from a college athlete but the second it appears we are inching towards placing that power back in our control they switch the rules. Don king should have a lot to say about this

Yeah a white man will never understand and connect with a black athlete like another black man. They really can't compete with that, and they know it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Its even more flagrant when you marinate on the fact they only applied this to the NBA. Maybe other associations already had these sort of hurdles in place, but on the basketball front, this was clearly in response to Rich Paul and the power he's managed to amass with the aid of Lebron. A black male begins making serious money & moves in spite of leapfrogging the obstacles set up to impede his progress to begin with? Oh, they won't stand for it. It eats them up inside. Pure evil & inexplicable fear and jealousy.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Send all the top players to hbcus

looks at thread title....see's ya quote... and see's lebron name...

that damn lavar...

tenor.gif

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Isn't he basically the mouth piece already?

I'm not familiar enough with him, his company or how he works/worth ethic to speak on that. I just know him as LeBron's friend and agent. So I'll let someone with more info speak to it... but that does bring up an interesting point if he already is just the mouth piece, while someone else holds the degrees and makes things "legal" and fully operational. Once again, I know absolutely nothing to be able to speak on it further.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
honestly...I dont like seeing athletes getting taken advantage of.

For every Rich Paul...theres like 20 frauds. Minimum.

Shame it had to happen this way.

Of course sometimes the biggest thieves can be the most credentialed accountants and managers, but some standard was eventually going to have to be put in place.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a degree doesnt mean you are qualified to give sound advice.

The guys who were busted in that ncaa scandal all had college degrees.

And players are going to make smart and poor decisions no matter who is advising them.

This is garbage by the NCAA, as usual.