Nearly 153,000 people enrolled in Biden’s new student loan plan will get an email Wednesday that their debt is canceled

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Stop chasing me around the forum, you dirty aids having take it up the booty homosexual fxggot. :mjtf:

You already been in my dm all day begging to fukk. Since I didn't answer, now you gon chase me around? Beat it fxggot :scust:
fukk up p*ssy I’m bullying you now fukk you gonna do?

Hi my name @Neo The Resurrected ONE and I am most proud that trehs on the coli love my voice!
EUcKu6u.png

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
We don't even have enough time or energy to explain to you why you're wrong.

But clearly you've made up your mind already so even if someone took the time, you'd just ignore it anyway.
Stop the cap. You don't lack time or energy, just the facts and data. That's OK. I'll provide some....

Effects of Obama Bank Bailout

Effects of NAFTA

Effects of Crime Bill

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop the cap. You don't lack time or energy, just the facts and data. That's OK. I'll provide some....

Effects of Obama Bank Bailout

Effects of NAFTA

Effects of Crime Bill

The DNC got you in here fighting for them, but where are they actively fighting for you?
Do republicans now. You should have paragraphs on Reagan alone.

I'll read when I'm in the bathroom later

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
If this old goose pops up in me, my wife's or both (mainly my Yahoo email) to say "aye marsupial you fuzzy b*stard, your loans are cancelled :krs: )

I'm climbing the voting booth and putting his old ass back in office, even though I'm in a away game territory ala Koalabama :francis:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dare you to find me Republican legislation that was worse for Black people over this time frame than the Crime Bill, NAFTA, Welfare Reform, and Obama's Bank Bailout.
That’s easy. Supply side economics, the gutting of federal programs specifically aimed at mental health under Reagan, the tax reform act of 1986, the war on drugs(began under Nixon), tax cuts under George W that further gutted federal programs, the composition of the Supreme Court that is passing bills everyday aimed at destroying the a Black community from limiting abortion access in Black communities to the destruction of affirmative action.

The Democratic party is more invested in White Suburban voters than blacks,
Yes because there are more white voters than Black. Don’t know if you realize we are 13% of the population. The majority of which live in red states. Also we have a lower voter turnout than white people.

so it doesn't matter how many D's you vote in, your interest as a Black American won't matter. As long as the DNC has you thinking you have no alternative, they don't have to listen to you. We just lived through a recent Democratic held Senate, House, and White House, yet no significant policy was passed. Remember, in Senate Reconciliation, as long as your party has a simple majority, the opposing party is helpless to fight your legislation (No filibuster). Again, your proposal struggles to reconcile with history.

Black Individuals Had Record Low Official Poverty Rate in 2022​

“No significant policy was passed”

Can you define significant policy legislation that was proposed and failed because of democrats?