Nearly 153,000 people enrolled in Biden’s new student loan plan will get an email Wednesday that their debt is canceled

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Nah you're definitely playing checkers if you're thinking 4 yrs of Trump won't be bad. You keep forgetting about the judicial portion of that and a lot of things that are happening now is on the judicial side due to the gridlock in Congress. They're literally peeling back parts of the Voting Rights Act and Affirmative action on the judicial side as we speak. So you're not thinking long term
I never even implied that Trump won't be bad. But, that the 2024 election isn't an end-game event. I've lived through just as many Republican Presidents as Democratic Presidents, and some of the worst legislation I've witnessed were put forth or signed into law by Democrats. So saying Republicans are worse ceases to hold weight with me given the alternative. Why do we pretend 2 of Trumps SCOTUS Picks should have been Obama's? If SCOTUS picks are so important, why didn't Dems fight harder for those picks?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you plan to live beyond the 2024-2028 Presidential term, you should be playing a long game. If you look at Bidens current polices and broken promises over the past 4 years, you cannot say that Biden has been a good President for Black people with a straight face. So if you are looking at the long game, you are actually better off stomaching another Trump term for the opportunity to force the Democrats to put forth a Presidential candidate that will actually push policies that benefit Black people. Treating this next Presidential election like some kind of end-game only guarantees another 4 years of bad politics for Black people, regardless of the winner.

Keep playing Checkers, breh.

This is like saying your car's alternator is broken, so you might as well crash that shït and hope the insurance company fixes it :dead:

Smart dumb nïgga babble

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
This is like saying your car's alternator is broken, so you might as well crash that shït and hope the insurance company fixes it :dead:

Smart dumb nïgga babble
Nope, more akin to being told to stop simping for a chick who just not into you. You are better off alone than with her.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Mine is cancelled in March I work for the city you need 120 payments I made 126 payments I should get a refund

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nope, more akin to being told to stop simping for a chick who just not into you. You are better off alone than with her.

It's not like that at all. Where is the parallel for "you are better off alone than with her" between your analogy and the subject? Y'all nïggas just be saying shït :snoop:

No amount of not voting is going to make the election not happen. Additionally, Biden's "broken promises" are far, FAR better than Trump's open hostility towards minorities and LITERALLY TELLING YOU HE WANTS TO BE A DICTATOR ON DAY ONE. :dead:

Last edited:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I never even implied that Trump won't be bad. But, that the 2024 election isn't an end-game event. I've lived through just as many Republican Presidents as Democratic Presidents, and some of the worst legislation I've witnessed were put forth or signed into law by Democrats. So saying Republicans are worse ceases to hold weight with me given the alternative. Why do we pretend 2 of Trumps SCOTUS Picks should have been Obama's? If SCOTUS picks are so important, why didn't Dems fight harder for those picks?
So there were only one SCOTUS pick that they screwed him on. But again letting Trump in there in the first place let him make 2 young conservative picks. So that's decades of consequences. But this isn't about just SCOTUS. This is about appeals courts and other lifetime positions that they put people in with little experience but they have hard right wing stances. Again this is more than current legislation they're literally peeling back protections little by little until they eventually get what they want.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since 1980, Blacks have lived through 24 years of Republican Presidents and 20 years of Democratic Presidents. The fearmongering simply doesn't match history. I dare you to find me Republican legislation that was worse for Black people over this time frame than the Crime Bill, NAFTA, Welfare Reform, and Obama's Bank Bailout.

The Democratic party is more invested in White Suburban voters than blacks, so it doesn't matter how many D's you vote in, your interest as a Black American won't matter. As long as the DNC has you thinking you have no alternative, they don't have to listen to you. We just lived through a recent Democratic held Senate, House, and White House, yet no significant policy was passed. Remember, in Senate Reconciliation, as long as your party has a simple majority, the opposing party is helpless to fight your legislation (No filibuster). Again, your proposal struggles to reconcile with history.
We don't even have enough time or energy to explain to you why you're wrong.

But clearly you've made up your mind already so even if someone took the time, you'd just ignore it anyway.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been able to get the January Sixes? I been looking everywhere but they sold out.

72654850007-screenshot-20240218-at-65128-pm.png

How about you get off of Trump and Biden dikks for once?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People need to stop calling these things Bidens, Trumps, Obamas etc.
Checks they give out are the tax payers and it’s congress that sanctions it and the amounts.

Congress have done the biggest finessing in history in acting like it’s the president that runs the country alone

The president is just a figure head

Ppl really think Trump went from playing om tv with Vince McMahon to suddenly being a foreign policy expert and knowing the ins snd outs of the entire economy. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: ISO