Biden will announce new student loan forgiveness plan under the Higher Education Act next week

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For the majority of people including younger ones (whose votes he needs), don't get your hopes up because the new qualifications aren't for you.

This one is specifically going to be crafted and tailored to maneuver any potential pitfalls and lawsuits like the public service ones he's been doing.

:francis: damn and here I thought it was the whole damned thing...

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Why do people assume that because something isn't helping them or someone they know personally it's useless?

Aren't you happy to see people somewhere benefit and relieve themselves from economic stress?

That's what's wrong with American society, we only care and think about ourselves and that's why so many potentially beneficial programs and such don't exist or get shot down. Don't want to see people have some good fortune in their lives.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why do people assume that because something isn't helping them or someone they know personally it's useless?

Aren't you happy to see people somewhere benefit and relieve themselves from economic stress?

That's what's wrong with American society, we only care and think about ourselves and that's why so many potentially beneficial programs and such don't exist or get shot down. Don't want to see people have some good fortune in their lives.
It's every man for themselves out here these days and everyone is worried about themselves as they should. The sooner people realize that, the better off they'll be.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The Supreme Court happened. They killed wide-reaching student loan forgiveness, which is why they're doing it piece-by-piece through the SAVE plan.
What I quoted - what Biden promoted under his ‘plan for Black America’ in an attempt to get Black voters, was never put forth.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What I quoted - what Biden promoted under his ‘plan for Black America’ in an attempt to get Black voters, was never put forth.
I'm sorry. You're right on that particular point.

I’ve also directed my team to develop a plan to forgive federal student debt relating to the cost of tuition currently held by low-income and middle-class people for undergraduate public colleges and universities, as well as private Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and private, underfunded Minority-Serving Institution (MSIs).

The concept I’m announcing today will align my student debt relief proposal with my forward-looking college tuition proposal. Under this plan, I propose to forgive all undergraduate tuition-related federal student debt from two- and four-year public colleges and universities for debt-holders earning up to $125,000, with appropriate phase-outs to avoid a cliff. The federal government would pay the monthly payment in lieu of the borrower until the forgivable portion of the loan was paid off. This benefit would also apply to individuals holding federal student loans for tuition from private HBCUs and MSIs.

Edit:

This was never mentioned under The Plan for Black America.

Last edited: