Need some advice from you men

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Your honest opinions are wanted.
This may be long

Okay so, I met a guy on okcupid. The day that we met, we had sex. That was what I planned on.
But instead of leaving right after, the guy wanted me to chill there. I ended up staying until about 2am. The next day, he called out of work, and we chilled again (he called out specifically so we could chill). Both days we spent a great deal talking. He kept talking about what he was going to do in the future, and including me in his plans. (Like telling me his plans for his birthday, and inviting me to go). And he also said he deleted his account on okcupid, since we met.
So that made me think it was going to be more than just sex.
So we talk/text just about everyday on the phone.
One day we'd made plans to hang out around 8. At like 6:30, he tells me that his daughter is going to come over, and he'll call me after she leaves. Now I should have just told him to hit me up the next day, because I was thinking his daughter wouldn't be at his house for only 2 hours or whatever. But I just said okay. By 11, I didn't hear from him, so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't a whore. I said done thing about him (probably) fukking other girls. And then I told him I blocked him. I blocked him on my phone & on Instagram.
I'm very sensitive and seeing how we got together I felt insecure. Like if he had sex with me the first night, how many other girls was he meeting and fukking?
So 2 days later I unblocked him, and asked him if he was using me just for sex. Incredulously he said no, and said I shouldn't think that. He said the message I sent him was 'crazy', I said it wasn't because that is how I was feeling. We talked some more and he said he understood where I was coming from. He said he wasn't judging or complaining about me (having sex with him the 1st night). I asked him if he still wanted to talk to me, and he said yes. So we were good.
The next day (yesterday) we were texting, and we were making plans to hang out. But half way through the conversation, he just stops responding. It wasn't like we were arguing or anything, we were talking about where to hang out. That was last night at 6pm, I haven't heard from him since.
I text him at like 9, and said, 'if you didn't want to hang out with me all you had to do was just say so'. No response.
I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks that he was chilling with (fukking) another girl, the other part of me thinks maybe he had his daughter again.

When we had sex, he kept talking about how good I was, and how tight and wet I was and things like that. So I would think he wouldn't miss the chance to have sex with me again.

I was so stressed last night, that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't eat dinner.

What do you guys think, and what should I do?

• Dap
Reactions: DrX
Daps
He's playing you.

He told you everything you wanted to hear, and he stops responding as soon as he is in the presence of the next girl! He is probably a single father simply because he cheated on his babymother in the first place.

fukk him anyway why do you care so much about someone you just literally met? Keep it moving. If he messages you then so be it but if you want to keep chasing he is winning.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I guess I care because I let him into my body.
Aside form him, I've never had sex with someone I wasn't dating.
If he told me from the beginning, it was just going to be sex, then I could have put myself in that mind frame, and not worry about what he is or isn't doing. It could have been a 'call me when you need some' kind of thing

Why lead me on?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
135.gif

This is about to get good.

Daps
I guess I care because I let him into my body.
Aside form him, I've never had sex with someone I wasn't dating.
If he told me from the beginning, it was just going to be sex, then I could have put myself in that mind frame, and not worry about what he is or isn't doing. It could have been a 'call me when you need some' kind of thing

Why lead me on?

It's what some of us men do, we think its the best option to make you think more is going to come of it! We don't all believe that if we said 'Lets JUST fukk' you would be OK with it so we work around it.

There could also be a legitimate reason why he hasn't replied, but you will have to try and call him to see I guess.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
What does gfe mean?

it mean he was into the girlfriend experience of having you around for the day, but that's about it. he said and did all the right things to get you to hang around as long as he wanted you there. that doesn't make you his girlfriend. you keep saying your intention was just to have sex but you let yourself get got. should have stuck w your initial plans.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: U may have been tooted and booted, but I'm not so sure. Dude tlkn like he want a relationship deleted his pof profile and spent time with you calling off wrk, and tld u his goals and yall been communicating a lot. Maybee sum came up with his job or daughter, give him sum more time before u make a rash decision like blocking him again. He seems to like u and u seem like a lovely woman who likes him back.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
It's what some of us men do, we think its the best option to make you think more is going to come of it! We don't all believe that if we said 'Lets JUST fukk' you would be OK with it so we work around it.

There could also be a legitimate reason why he hasn't replied, but you will have to try and call him to see I guess.
But we already had sex!
When I got there I'd asked him if he was landing on having sex, and he said no, but if it happened, it happened.'

Is it a bad idea if I go to his house tonight after I get off work to talk to him?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
you really shouldn't be fukking with guys on the first date :wow:

our society's treating sex like it's not an intimate thing, like it doesn't lead to the birth of another living soul :wow:

what I suggest you do is forget about this guy and move on to the next one,

the thing is, if you really messing with a good guy he wouldn't care if you fukking or not :to:

that nikka sold you a dream & you ate it up

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
:patrice: U may have been tooted and booted, but I'm not so sure. Dude tlkn like he want a relationship deleted his pof profile and spent time with you calling off wrk, and tld u his goals and yall been communicating a lot.
Exactly! Like why call out of work to chill/have sex with me? That could have happened later in the day. He missed a day of work-missed a day of pay- to hang out with me.
Why delete his profile? I sure as hell didn't delete mine.