Need some advice from you men

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You reacted too crazily, too fast.

If he's a low drama person, you are probably bushes status now, when you didn't have to be, just because of how you reacted to the situation with his daughter.

I don't wanna say that you gave him an excuse/reason to get out, but you did.

Also, you should never have the "what are we gonna be" discussion AFTER you've already had sex. You should have it beforehand and clearly verbalize your wants and expectations, not only so he knows, but so that what you are thinking registers clearly with your brain when you say it out loud (some ideas sound better and more logical in your head than when you say them out loud and really have to stick to that reality).

But yeah, at this point leave him alone and start anew. If he hits you up, keep your responses short. Avoid situations that involve you two being in each other's physical space. Respond just enough to string him along. If he really likes you, he will keep hitting you up and then from there you can decide if it's genuine or not.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're playing yourself. the truth is, it's not always just black and white when it comes to dealing with women for us guys. just because he fukked you on the first meet doesn't mean he sees you as a hoe. and if he did kinda see you as hoeish, doesn't mean he didn't try to justify it in his mind if he thought you were kinda cool. In other words, chances are he wasn't scheming from the getgo to play you. he probably did contemplate a relationship with you briefly. then when he saw how you reacted, he probably sobered up real quick and realized how much drama you could potentially be (and all this after meeting once or twice). so he decided after careful thought that it would be friends with benefits.

i have no advice to offer cause i don't know what you want out of this. i'm not even sure you know what you want out of this. i guess my advice would be to figure that out first and to stop lying to yourself.

Daps
I still have women that love me to this day based off similar game you received. Women fall in love from all the shyt other than sex, like chilling and talking.

You gave it up to quick in this instance!

I bet dude hits you with the 'My phone been acting crazy lately, just sorted a new one. Hows things?' txt

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your honest opinions are wanted.
This may be long

Okay so, I met a guy on okcupid. The day that we met, we had sex. That was what I planned on.
But instead of leaving right after, the guy wanted me to chill there. I ended up staying until about 2am. The next day, he called out of work, and we chilled again (he called out specifically so we could chill). Both days we spent a great deal talking. He kept talking about what he was going to do in the future, and including me in his plans. (Like telling me his plans for his birthday, and inviting me to go). And he also said he deleted his account on okcupid, since we met.
So that made me think it was going to be more than just sex.
So we talk/text just about everyday on the phone.
One day we'd made plans to hang out around 8. At like 6:30, he tells me that his daughter is going to come over, and he'll call me after she leaves. Now I should have just told him to hit me up the next day, because I was thinking his daughter wouldn't be at his house for only 2 hours or whatever. But I just said okay. By 11, I didn't hear from him, so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't a whore. I said done thing about him (probably) fukking other girls. And then I told him I blocked him. I blocked him on my phone & on Instagram.
I'm very sensitive and seeing how we got together I felt insecure. Like if he had sex with me the first night, how many other girls was he meeting and fukking?
So 2 days later I unblocked him, and asked him if he was using me just for sex. Incredulously he said no, and said I shouldn't think that. He said the message I sent him was 'crazy', I said it wasn't because that is how I was feeling. We talked some more and he said he understood where I was coming from. He said he wasn't judging or complaining about me (having sex with him the 1st night). I asked him if he still wanted to talk to me, and he said yes. So we were good.
The next day (yesterday) we were texting, and we were making plans to hang out. But half way through the conversation, he just stops responding. It wasn't like we were arguing or anything, we were talking about where to hang out. That was last night at 6pm, I haven't heard from him since.
I text him at like 9, and said, 'if you didn't want to hang out with me all you had to do was just say so'. No response.
I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks that he was chilling with (fukking) another girl, the other part of me thinks maybe he had his daughter again.

When we had sex, he kept talking about how good I was, and how tight and wet I was and things like that. So I would think he wouldn't miss the chance to have sex with me again.

I was so stressed last night, that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't eat dinner.

What do you guys think, and what should I do?
I coulda told you this wasn't going to work before you even fuucked the dude.

• You met him on okcupid. As you can see from coli threads...90 percent of the dudes go on there just for sex.
  • You had sex with him first night. I dont care what anybody says. Any respectable man would not want to wife if he got to fuuck first night. Most dudes would not admit that because they are keeping the lie alive.
  • Once somebody plays you dont text them asking why....they played you because they dont respect you. So, if they dont respect you then they wont be honest when they answer you. Just cut them off. I know for females its harder because emotions and all that but if it really bothers you when you have to cut someone off, find a distraction to keep your mind off of that person.
Im not saying, do that stupid "Think Like a Man" and wait 90 days nonsense. I am saying...don't have sex with a man until you KNOW him (as best as you can). Know if he cares about his family, know if hes a liar, know if he is not crazy and then let him fuuck.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OP is a Psycho chick plain and simple, her response to him not calling that first time when he was with his daughter and her subsequent response afterwards damn near gave me the chills, luckily dude saw it early and got out of there before his tires was slashed or baby mother threaded with death

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
For whatever reason I can't quote, but mountain wolf, I was desperate. I hadn't had sex in YEARS. I was in need.

I hear you, next time use a butterfly or somthin and calm your nerves lol, dont go rushing into bullsht over some dikk.

:dead: This is what being the other side of a pump and dump looks like?

bruh :deadrose:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
OP is a Psycho chick plain and simple, her response to him not calling that first time when he was with his daughter and her subsequent response afterwards damn near gave me the chills, luckily dude saw it early and got out of there before his tires was slashed or baby mother threaded with death

I'd say immature more than crazy,

I keep telling ya'll sex ain't better than love :to:

Daps
Don't go to his house. That'll just make you look crazy. If he didn't respond then that's your answer right then and there. Give it some time for heart to chill. Idk how long you've been talking to him, but give it about a week or two you'll get over it. Start doing physical things like exercising

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Average women can't separate sex from feelings.

But she "never felt this way before" and had the tingles.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So you now know how a man feels and what he goes through dealing with you lot..

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sorry Im not a guy but...

What you should learn from this experience is you can't do the casual sex thing. You can't be sensitive and care about sharing your body with someone and have a casual sexual relationship. For the love of all things holy don't pop up at his house :merchant:. Some men sale dreams they bring up stuff you aren't even talking about to draw you in and then seemingly change all of a sudden. At the end of the day actions speak louder than words. People show you who they are. Don't let a guy run you crazy by getting you worked up over things you weren't worried about in the first place. He put those thoughts there remember that, they weren't what you wanted. I know that you may feel a type of way but just learn from this. Texting him your manifesto, calling him, and (please please don't) popping up just makes you look crazy. It's not going to change how he sees you at the point either. Just KIM and learn.

Edit: You flipped out way too fast guys say they are going to call later on and then don't when they say the are all the time. At least give him a chance to give you an excuse and then determine if it's bs or not.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your honest opinions are wanted.
This may be long

Okay so, I met a guy on okcupid. The day that we met, we had sex. That was what I planned on.
But instead of leaving right after, the guy wanted me to chill there. I ended up staying until about 2am. The next day, he called out of work, and we chilled again (he called out specifically so we could chill). Both days we spent a great deal talking. He kept talking about what he was going to do in the future, and including me in his plans. (Like telling me his plans for his birthday, and inviting me to go). And he also said he deleted his account on okcupid, since we met.
So that made me think it was going to be more than just sex.
So we talk/text just about everyday on the phone.
One day we'd made plans to hang out around 8. At like 6:30, he tells me that his daughter is going to come over, and he'll call me after she leaves. Now I should have just told him to hit me up the next day, because I was thinking his daughter wouldn't be at his house for only 2 hours or whatever. But I just said okay. By 11, I didn't hear from him, so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't a whore. I said done thing about him (probably) fukking other girls. And then I told him I blocked him. I blocked him on my phone & on Instagram.
I'm very sensitive and seeing how we got together I felt insecure. Like if he had sex with me the first night, how many other girls was he meeting and fukking?
So 2 days later I unblocked him, and asked him if he was using me just for sex. Incredulously he said no, and said I shouldn't think that. He said the message I sent him was 'crazy', I said it wasn't because that is how I was feeling. We talked some more and he said he understood where I was coming from. He said he wasn't judging or complaining about me (having sex with him the 1st night). I asked him if he still wanted to talk to me, and he said yes. So we were good.
The next day (yesterday) we were texting, and we were making plans to hang out. But half way through the conversation, he just stops responding. It wasn't like we were arguing or anything, we were talking about where to hang out. That was last night at 6pm, I haven't heard from him since.
I text him at like 9, and said, 'if you didn't want to hang out with me all you had to do was just say so'. No response.
I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks that he was chilling with (fukking) another girl, the other part of me thinks maybe he had his daughter again.

When we had sex, he kept talking about how good I was, and how tight and wet I was and things like that. So I would think he wouldn't miss the chance to have sex with me again.

I was so stressed last night, that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't eat dinner.

What do you guys think, and what should I do?
This is a clear indication you have issues and I can't imagine a sane man continuing to deal with a woman that overreacts this fast.

If you knew you were that sensitive why would you have sex with him so fast?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
This is a clear indication you have issues and I can't imagine a sane man continuing to deal with a woman that overreacts this fast.

If you knew you were that sensitive why would you have sex with him so fast?

Yea this too after one day of no call, all those text were sent...he probably thinks she is crazy.