Need some advice from you men

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Your honest opinions are wanted.
This may be long

Okay so, I met a guy on okcupid. The day that we met, we had sex. That was what I planned on.
But instead of leaving right after, the guy wanted me to chill there. I ended up staying until about 2am. The next day, he called out of work, and we chilled again (he called out specifically so we could chill). Both days we spent a great deal talking. He kept talking about what he was going to do in the future, and including me in his plans. (Like telling me his plans for his birthday, and inviting me to go). And he also said he deleted his account on okcupid, since we met.
So that made me think it was going to be more than just sex.
So we talk/text just about everyday on the phone.
One day we'd made plans to hang out around 8. At like 6:30, he tells me that his daughter is going to come over, and he'll call me after she leaves. Now I should have just told him to hit me up the next day, because I was thinking his daughter wouldn't be at his house for only 2 hours or whatever. But I just said okay. By 11, I didn't hear from him, so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't a whore. I said done thing about him (probably) fukking other girls. And then I told him I blocked him. I blocked him on my phone & on Instagram.
I'm very sensitive and seeing how we got together I felt insecure. Like if he had sex with me the first night, how many other girls was he meeting and fukking?
So 2 days later I unblocked him, and asked him if he was using me just for sex. Incredulously he said no, and said I shouldn't think that. He said the message I sent him was 'crazy', I said it wasn't because that is how I was feeling. We talked some more and he said he understood where I was coming from. He said he wasn't judging or complaining about me (having sex with him the 1st night). I asked him if he still wanted to talk to me, and he said yes. So we were good.
The next day (yesterday) we were texting, and we were making plans to hang out. But half way through the conversation, he just stops responding. It wasn't like we were arguing or anything, we were talking about where to hang out. That was last night at 6pm, I haven't heard from him since.
I text him at like 9, and said, 'if you didn't want to hang out with me all you had to do was just say so'. No response.
I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks that he was chilling with (fukking) another girl, the other part of me thinks maybe he had his daughter again.

When we had sex, he kept talking about how good I was, and how tight and wet I was and things like that. So I would think he wouldn't miss the chance to have sex with me again.

I was so stressed last night, that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't eat dinner.

What do you guys think, and what should I do?

Let me highlight a couple points where you messed up. First of all you shouldnt have went into that situation INTENDING to have sex with him the first time you met him. That just sets you up for failure from the start because honestly from a mans standpoint you were easy to get..unless you just wanted to smash in dash.. (and if that was the case you wouldnt have caught feelings).

The second part I highlighted is where you REALLY messed up.:what: That just screams crazy. Just because you send him a text saying your not a whore doesnt mean that will make him think of you in any other way. In fact if he wasnt thinking that before he probably was after that text. Blocking people is going overboard. You overreaccted. Basically even if he was smashing another girl at this point thats none of your business and even if he saw potential in you to eventually stop messing with other chicks you ruined it by reacting like you did.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did you block him ? You look incredibly immature and emotional doing that.. You probably was trying to prove a point or feel better about yourself.. But forever what reason things like this paints a certain picture to a guy, the fact that you unblocked him showed that its not what you really wanted to do and made your emotions get the best of you.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Exactly! Like why call out of work to chill/have sex with me? That could have happened later in the day. He missed a day of work-missed a day of pay- to hang out with me.
Why delete his profile? I sure as hell didn't delete mine.
maybee he was sprung, u did say he was complimenting the sex and your p*ssy. Idk what to tell u but to wait, if after like a couple of days to a week and no call then move on, maybee fukkking on the first date was a bad move

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I only blocked him because I didn't want to read what his response was.
I know it was stupid.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I had sex with him the first night, because I wanted to. And because I hadn't had sex in years. I wasn't thinking I guess. I didn't start catching feelings until the next day.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Hold up...you say you've never had sex with somone you wernt dating and implied youre selective of who you have sex with, yet you fckd the nikka the day you met on okcupid?:patrice:

That being said, Ive been in his shoes before, so i know for a fact he doesnt take you seriously. Dont be surprised if you get a txt from him later today or day after tomorrow and he gives you some half ass apology and excuse.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I had sex with him the first night, because I wanted to. And because I hadn't had sex in years. I wasn't thinking I guess. I didn't start catching feelings until the next day.

Assuming everything you've been saying is true, if you know what's good for you, you won't go down this road again. And you'll keep that dude blocked. You're clearly not built for this.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
For whatever reason I can't quote, but mountain wolf, I was desperate. I hadn't had sex in YEARS. I was in need.
Concise, I blocked him, then unblocked him a few days later.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay so, I met a guy on okcupid. The day that we met, we had sex. That was what I planned on.

Mistake.

But instead of leaving right after, the guy wanted me to chill there. I ended up staying until about 2am. The next day, he called out of work, and we chilled again (he called out specifically so we could chill). Both days we spent a great deal talking. He kept talking about what he was going to do in the future, and including me in his plans. (Like telling me his plans for his birthday, and inviting me to go). And he also said he deleted his account on okcupid, since we met.
So that made me think it was going to be more than just sex.

Simp.

So we talk/text just about everyday on the phone.

Feelings are being caught.

One day we'd made plans to hang out around 8. At like 6:30, he tells me that his daughter is going to come over, and he'll call me after she leaves. Now I should have just told him to hit me up the next day, because I was thinking his daughter wouldn't be at his house for only 2 hours or whatever. But I just said okay.

Mistake.

By 11, I didn't hear from him, so I sent him a text letting him know I wasn't a whore. I said done thing about him (probably) fukking other girls. And then I told him I blocked him. I blocked him on my phone & on Instagram.
I'm very sensitive and seeing how we got together I felt insecure

You overreacted. Both of you are acting like a couple when this should have been a one-and-done from the jump.

Like if he had sex with me the first night, how many other girls was he meeting and fukking?

You should have thought that when you slept with him the 1st time. Now you caught feelings.

So 2 days later I unblocked him, and asked him if he was using me just for sex. Incredulously he said no, and said I shouldn't think that. He said the message I sent him was 'crazy', I said it wasn't because that is how I was feeling. We talked some more and he said he understood where I was coming from. He said he wasn't judging or complaining about me (having sex with him the 1st night). I asked him if he still wanted to talk to me, and he said yes. So we were good.

You're emotionally unstable and incredibly naive. You probably shouldn't sleep with men so quickly. You clearly get attached.

The next day (yesterday) we were texting, and we were making plans to hang out. But half way through the conversation, he just stops responding. It wasn't like we were arguing or anything, we were talking about where to hang out. That was last night at 6pm, I haven't heard from him since.
I text him at like 9, and said, 'if you didn't want to hang out with me all you had to do was just say so'. No response.
I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks that he was chilling with (fukking) another girl, the other part of me thinks maybe he had his daughter again.

Maybe he was sleeping with his baby mom. Or maybe he was with his daughter. Or maybe he fukkin fell asleep during Seinfeld. Pump yo breaks.

When we had sex, he kept talking about how good I was, and how tight and wet I was and things like that. So I would think he wouldn't miss the chance to have sex with me again.

Seriously, whose alias are you?

I was so stressed last night, that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't eat dinner.

What do you guys think, and what should I do?

Throw him to the bushes. Then seek counseling. This is the kind of thread that only a troll makes...a troll...or possibly a 15 year old girl.
You should know better.

:beli:

:russ: @ the tags on this thread though.

Daps
But we already had sex!
When I got there I'd asked him if he was landing on having sex, and he said no, but if it happened, it happened.'

Is it a bad idea if I go to his house tonight after I get off work to talk to him?

He's just a season vet at the game..Sex first night which probably surprised him, then second night just chill and that is the trap! he got you right there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We met off okcupid cupid and had sex the first day

Sounds a lot like the story of many single moms who were swindled according to the coli women brigade .

He got what he wanted and you took a L. Next time don't cast your pearls before swine.

Don't give your most precious thing away so easily. I'd never respect you :scusthov:.