Netflix: Piracy is Difficult to Compete Against and Growing Rapidly

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I went to a coworker house one time and he had some Mexican IPTV firestick he got from his in-laws. Seemed like he had every channel/service on the planet on that thing, I gotta ask him for the hookup. :patrice:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Well RIAA made it inconvenient to download music, I wonder why the MPAA is having problems?

Oh yeah that's right, too many damn streaming platforms, each with their own exclusive content.

Make it simple and lower the price

Realistically speaking, how many viable music streamers are there that people subscribe to? 3-4?

Apple Music
Spotify
YouTube Music
???

Versus how many video and movie streamers are there?
Netflix
HBOMax
Prime Video
Hulu
Disney+/Hulu
Paramount+
Peacock
Apple TV+

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I’d happy pay for quality content but most of the stuff released nowadays is brain dead awful.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I went back to reading books, fukk Netflix etc:pacspit:

This shyt crazy. Cause yesterday I was watching a documentary about some religious cult and was like Netflix so trash. Cause right before that I seen the Griselda shyt in my suggestions and was like how many weak ass narco style shows they gonna make smh. I cut that shyt off and ended up reading the Tao Te Ching. And was thinking I gotta start back reading more. shyt way better than TV. I really only watch sports. But every time I got to Netflix to find something, I don’t wanna watch none of that shyt.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Piracy is a availability and service issue. These streaming services had reasonable prices and sufficient content, while being available with very little effort. Then they started jacking up the price and limiting content, so what the fukk do they think people are going to do?