Netflix: Piracy is Difficult to Compete Against and Growing Rapidly

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt crazy. Cause yesterday I was watching a documentary about some religious cult and was like Netflix so trash. Cause right before that I seen the Griselda shyt in my suggestions and was like how many weak ass narco style shows they gonna make smh. I cut that shyt off and ended up reading the Tao Te Ching. And was thinking I gotta start back reading more. shyt way better than TV. I really only watch sports. But every time I got to Netflix to find something, I don’t wanna watch none of that shyt.
It’s more stimulating for our minds. I feel more creative after reading a book, it moves me to write myself. Taking a break from technology is a must for me.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It isn't difficult to compete against. People are willing to pay for convenience.

What Netflix needs to is implement quality control. Stop padding the channel with bargain bucket trash and releasing hot garbage.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
pirates-pirate.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Streaming services low-key almost put piracy to sleep. Few years ago so many well known piracy sites were dropping like flies. I have been a serial pirate since I was in middle school and even I put some of that behind me.

Problem is these streaming services got too damn greedy it became ridiculous. Gatekeeping content and raising prices is getting out of hand. Then they put in so much money and resources to limit/eliminate sharing. That is a recipe for disaster. People got fed up.

Got me going back to my old ways.
Exactly, I changed my ways when streaming services first came out but now I’m going back to my pirate ways, these nikkas ain’t playing fair no more so fukk it
This shyt crazy. Cause yesterday I was watching a documentary about some religious cult and was like Netflix so trash. Cause right before that I seen the Griselda shyt in my suggestions and was like how many weak ass narco style shows they gonna make smh. I cut that shyt off and ended up reading the Tao Te Ching. And was thinking I gotta start back reading more. shyt way better than TV. I really only watch sports. But every time I got to Netflix to find something, I don’t wanna watch none of that shyt.
You must be reading my mind, I’ve gone back to reading my books too, most of the shyt on Netflix is trash

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Streaming services low-key almost put piracy to sleep. Few years ago so many well known piracy sites were dropping like flies. I have been a serial pirate since I was in middle school and even I put some of that behind me.

Problem is these streaming services got too damn greedy it became ridiculous. Gatekeeping content and raising prices is getting out of hand. Then they put in so much money and resources to limit/eliminate sharing. That is a recipe for disaster. People got fed up.

Got me going back to my old ways.
They shouldn’t have got rid of shared accounts. That’s where it got to the point people are like “time to find that show on the internet”.