Netflix showing you how exhausting dating is

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris Rock said it

Relationships are largely eating, and fukking.

If you dont like fukking somebody and you don't like eating with them, yall dont need to be together.

But tv and movies have yall thinking shyt is complicated and have yall playing these stupid games.

Personally I think the biggest reason people struggle to find a partner is because they have no self awareness. If you dont know who you are...what your strengths and weaknesses are...you'll never find anyone who will bridge that gap and help to complete you.

Most of yall just look for someone attractive who won't annoy you every second and think they're right for you. Or you buy into stupid shyt like your partner must have "goals" and "ambition", which honestly is vague nonsense that is the same as reading a dating profile and someone says they like to have "fun".

I'm glad I found my wife. You single folks have it so bad in 2020. Shows like this and 90 Day Fuuckface says it all...

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
My boy in high school said to me in the cafeteria that it’s mostly gay black people out here and I was like nah you are tripping. This kid was one of those white Puerto Ricans so he saw it from a different perspective, but if he saw that back then this back then as a kid (2010-11) then obviously the agenda has been going on for decades now. Asians are the leading race of people who falls under the LGBTQ umbrella but you wouldn’t know it if you’re going with media as representation of the demographics because all you ever see is gay black men being promoted.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A gay black man, huh?

Always the way on TV. Small representation demographically in real life yet always represented in media.

what other "small representation demographically in real life yet always represented in media" do you take issue with?

I once watched a show called "switched at birth" which was groundbreaking I guess cause they had 3 deaf lead characters, other deaf recurring characters and actually used sign language w/subtitles in every episode. I found it to be very interesting.:ehh:

deep

All Star
Daps
Get you bout a 3 girl rotation. One that love you and will do anything for you and know u fukk around from time to time.. U hold her down as well to make sure she not going no where.

Get another that know u got a a girl that you mess around with more than most, but she wit da shyts cause u the shyt..

And the third just one to have in the cut that the other two don't know about. You just hit her whenever u need a break from the other two.

:blessed: that's what i got now:whew:

Eat young nikka, eat:wow:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
what other "small representation demographically in real life yet always represented in media" do you take issue with?

I once watched a show called "switched at birth" which was groundbreaking I guess cause they had 3 deaf lead characters, other deaf recurring characters and actually used sign languages in every episode. I found it to be very interesting.:ehh:
Good for you. It seems to me everytime I watch a show with a black man in it he's either gay or downlow. You know what demographic I'd like to see more of, non pussified straight black men.