Netflix showing you how exhausting dating is

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get you bout a 3 girl rotation. One that love you and will do anything for you and know u fukk around from time to time.. U hold her down as well to make sure she not going no where.

Get another that know u got a a girl that you mess around with more than most, but she wit da shyts cause u the shyt..

And the third just one to have in the cut that the other two don't know about. You just hit her whenever u need a break from the other two.

:blessed: that's what i got now:whew:
Which ones you using condoms with?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just looking in the "gems for dealing with women" section make me not want to date

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Which ones you using condoms with?
:wow: ill just say I've been on this earth for 30 years and i never had an std in my life. God really been looking out for a nikka frfr. I be wildin. But you know the crazy part i cant tell you the last time a girl asked me too put one on either.. Im starting to think nobody uses them shyts.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:wow: ill just say I've been on this earth for 30 years and i never had an std in my life. God really been looking out for a nikka frfr. I be wildin. But you know the crazy part i cant tell you the last time a girl asked me too put one on either.. Im starting to think nobody uses them shyts.
They don't :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like dating around I get tired of chicks easily now so it’s like a new video game that will keep me entertained for a short little while m.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
i cancelled my netflix subscription because of this. I was absolutely sick and disgusted by all the gay shyt they be putting on every fukking show, even worse is seeing black people in those roles.
Same, don't miss it at all.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Get you bout a 3 girl rotation. One that love you and will do anything for you and know u fukk around from time to time.. U hold her down as well to make sure she not going no where.

Get another that know u got a a girl that you mess around with more than most, but she wit da shyts cause u the shyt..

And the third just one to have in the cut that the other two don't know about. You just hit her whenever u need a break from the other two.

:blessed: that's what i got now:whew:

The 2nd one is kinda hard cause they usually want to keep you for themselves.

:jbhmm:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Chris Rock said it

Relationships are largely eating, and fukking.

If you dont like fukking somebody and you don't like eating with them, yall dont need to be together.

But tv and movies have yall thinking shyt is complicated and have yall playing these stupid games.

Personally I think the biggest reason people struggle to find a partner is because they have no self awareness. If you dont know who you are...what your strengths and weaknesses are...you'll never find anyone who will bridge that gap and help to complete you.

Most of yall just look for someone attractive who won't annoy you every second and think they're right for you. Or you buy into stupid shyt like your partner must have "goals" and "ambition", which honestly is vague nonsense that is the same as reading a dating profile and someone says they like to have "fun".

I'm glad I found my wife. You single folks have it so bad in 2020. Shows like this and 90 Day Fuuckface says it all...
This shyt is definitely more than just eating and fukking :gucci:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Episode 3

:mjlol:

Idk the girls name but she’s an artist and her dad is Taj Mahal. She’s on the heavier side and she’s Bi. She’s dating 3 brehs & 2 cacettes (blonde & brunette)

So we got some straight brehs finally, but they all pretty corny. One of the dudes starts out ordering a “green tea shot”

:snoop:

Breh order a fukking whiskey :mjlol: this ain’t Starbucks. Dude is a chiropractor, But sounded very :wrist: especially the way he was sipping his cocktail. Then she hit em with the “I don’t kiss on the first date” & ended it with “you can find me on Instagram”

She got nerve

2nd, the Lightskin breh, only dates bisexual women cause he feels more “connected” and he’s into poly/harem relationships, but the girl can’t date any other guys. He has to be the only guy. Dude started out ok, then had weird vibes throughout and mentioned all his exes tried to kill him or commit suicide.

3rd breh with the bow tie.

:snoop:

fukk is wrong with these brehs voices lol

4, she’s vibing with some blonde cac who’s a painter who she kisses on the first date.

Take a guess at who she’s picks

Last edited: