Netflix showing you how exhausting dating is

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Chris Rock said it

Relationships are largely eating, and fukking.

If you dont like fukking somebody and you don't like eating with them, yall dont need to be together.

But tv and movies have yall thinking shyt is complicated and have yall playing these stupid games.

Personally I think the biggest reason people struggle to find a partner is because they have no self awareness. If you dont know who you are...what your strengths and weaknesses are...you'll never find anyone who will bridge that gap and help to complete you.

Most of yall just look for someone attractive who won't annoy you every second and think they're right for you. Or you buy into stupid shyt like your partner must have "goals" and "ambition", which honestly is vague nonsense that is the same as reading a dating profile and someone says they like to have "fun".

I'm glad I found my wife. You single folks have it so bad in 2020. Shows like this and 90 Day Fuuckface says it all...
:salute:
You're absolutely right but "Married at first sight" actually got the full concept of what grows a relationship right.

1. It's about knowing yourself and finding a partner that compliments that.

2. It's about both partners putting in the work and commitment to a lifetime arrangement.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dating is exhausting because people are ignorant and selfish. I wish they would shyt the fukk up about their problems.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

:mjlol:

On episode 1 and this shyt is low key painful to watch.

shyt like this is another major reason why the byproducts of this shutdown are a blessing (to someone).

there’s a legit reason to not go on dates, no restaurant/bar is open and you aren’t aimlessly spending $ when you know you just wanna beat.

for those who had something lined up for the pandemic, it’s perfect. Show up, smash and keep it moving, especially if it’s a chick who is just happy to have your company during all of this. All you gotta do is find a way to her crib.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Good for you. It seems to me everytime I watch a show with a black man in it he's either gay or downlow. You know what demographic I'd like to see more of, non pussified straight black men.

what shows?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Good for you. It seems to me everytime I watch a show with a black man in it he's either gay or downlow. You know what demographic I'd like to see more of, non pussified straight black men.
i cancelled my netflix subscription because of this. I was absolutely sick and disgusted by all the gay shyt they be putting on every fukking show, even worse is seeing black people in those roles.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
i cancelled my netflix subscription because of this. I was absolutely sick and disgusted by all the gay shyt they be putting on every fukking show, even worse is seeing black people in those roles.
pisses me off to...they need to make a fakkitnetflix and put all that lgbt garbage there..