Daps
Reppin
After Laughter
flacko is too cute to be dropping trash :hhhpls:
raw

Daps
finessing the world since the beginning

it was always a scam

All they did was put the icing on the cake on prestablished waves in the underground and packaged it for the mainstream and fooled nikkas into thinking that they were original. They can’t come up with original ideas lol

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I've heard worse. And it sounds like it's a test of sorts. But this is The Booth, where the bar for Rocky is 'instant classic' or it's deemed complete trash while everyone freely drops garbage and it's marketed as 'classic'.

I have no problem saying Rocky is washed if he actually releases the album and it sounds like bullshyt. But how about we wait for a single before throwing stones?

Nah. Of course not :pachaha:

finessing the world since the beginning

it was always a scam

details with receipts, por favor. Otherwise it sounds like your typical jealous post

All they did was put the icing on the cake on prestablished waves in the underground and packaged it for the mainstream and fooled nikkas into thinking that they were original. They can’t come up with original ideas lol

so much jealousy in this post :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
everyone spins off of something

i have no problem with that

i am more just acknowledging that it's always been style over substance when it comes to rocky

details with receipts, por favor. Otherwise it sounds like your typical jealous post

i support the mob they got uptxwn ties

like i said i am just acknowledging the hustle

the hustle is selling aesthetics/image/style

it had never been about the music primarily

the music is fine but it's not the selling point & it never was

SirBiatch

Daps
everyone spins off of something

i have no problem with that

i am more just acknowledging that it's always been style over substance when it comes to rocky

i support the mob they got uptxwn ties

like i said i am just acknowledging the hustle

the hustle is selling aesthetics/image/style

it had never been about the music primarily

the music is fine but it's not the selling point & it never was

Regarding style over substance, that's not a new position. I think every Rocky fan knew this out the gate. In fact, my biggest criticism of Rocky from the get-go was that he got these super stylish, substance-heavy beats but would choose to say nothing of major importance on them. Make no mistake: the music is the cornerstone of Rocky's appeal.

So to say that the music was never the selling point is bullshyt and definitely requires receipts

rocky slipped up

he needs to stick to his blueprint

this would take off if he dropped the visuals first

always lead with the visuals

Rocky's best music never had visuals. So that doesn't make sense.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Regarding style over substance, that's not a new position. I think every Rocky fan knew this out the gate. In fact, my biggest criticism of Rocky from the get-go was that he got these super stylish, substance-heavy beats but would choose to say nothing of major importance on them. Make no mistake: the music is the cornerstone of Rocky's appeal.

So to say that the music was never the selling point is bullshyt and definitely requires receipts

Rocky's best music never had visuals. So that doesn't make sense.
without the visuals he never becomes a star

the music is accessory to the lifestyle

SirBiatch

Daps
without the visuals he never becomes a star

the music is accessory to the lifestyle

1. I don't buy it because a lot of Rocky's best tracks don't have visuals. What's the visual for Palace? or Pretty Flacko? or Bass? or Trilla? or Max Julien?

2. How is this different from any other rapper of this era? This generation has shown repeatedly that they watch music, they don't listen to it.

The visuals for Live.Love.ASAP have long passed. The album remains incredible because it actually sounds incredible.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
why is he doing this?

why does he keep putting out this trash that sounds unfinished?

what is the purpose?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
1. I don't buy it because a lot of Rocky's best tracks don't have visuals. What's the visual for Palace? or Pretty Flacko? or Bass? or Trilla? or Max Julien?

2. How is this different from any other rapper of this era? This generation has shown repeatedly that they watch music, they don't listen to it.

The visuals for Live.Love.ASAP have long passed. The album remains incredible because it actually sounds incredible.
the point is no one would be paying attention or hyping him up without the jiggy shyte*

momma

All Star
Daps
This is actually really dope. It's obviously not mixed or mastered but I'm betting the final product will be heat