*New* A$AP ROCKY - ABOVE

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Yeah this is trash and I rock with A$AP Rocky this was probably a throwaway didn't seem like he trying.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: sounds like some shyt that should've never left the studio but got leaked but no, he's actually pushing this garbage:dahell:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
I have not heard one good thing about Rocky's new shyt. Got me too shook to even press play :snoop:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
wow. angelic.

Rocky keeping up the tradition of Harlem rappers being the most lazy talented rappers ever.
only turning it on when they feel like showing off. otherwise you'll find them doing some other shyt.

oh and shout out to Dascha Polanco and her posse of three generational Harlem rappers that she got in the pocket.

:gurl:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
wow. angelic.

Rocky keeping up the tradition of Harlem rappers being the most lazy talented rappers ever.
only turning it on when they feel like showing off. otherwise you'll find them doing some other shyt.

It's so frustrating. Vocally, no one's fukking with Rocky. What's even funnier is that I wouldn't be surprised if he sang as well as Drake. Neither of them can sing like that, but the point is that they're capable of carrying a melody. The talent's there, but the application isn't always there.

I get that he's 'experimenting', and tucking in something like this at the end of a hip hop song might be kinda cool, but at the end of the day, I'm not trying to hear alternative rock. I'm trying to hear hip hop bangers.

oh and shout out to Dascha Polanco and her posse of three generational Harlem rappers that she got in the pocket.

:gurl:

who and what? :what:

Daps
yo this might be a marketing ploy :ohhh:
The silver lining here is that whatever comes out in the next week or w/e can't be worse than these two shytty singles:mjlol: