New! Admiral Crumple - You're more of a Hooker than a Singer - Music Video on WorldstarHipHop!!!!!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Editing is tedious

Thanks fam. This video took the longest out of all my music videos. Around 11 real man hours measured by a kitchen timer and notepad. The album - production, art, recording, mixing and mastering took over 114 hours.

Sometimes I'm in a flow I'll work 2 hours straight, hype!

Other days it's literally one minute clocked in to get over a hurdle and leave it alone. To make the next session easier.

My result is a new album featuring Cage, profit, a pressed up CD, digital distribution and now the video at 5000 views on Worldstarhiphop and 1,800 views on YouTube.

These coward Coli trolls type out their aggression.

I record mine, like this new joint -

Crumple

All Star
Daps
talk yo shyt

Thanks homie. I had to get that disrespect out of my system.

I'm trying to remember that one dude who said "open your socials, at least let me see what I have to work with."

Referring to instagram haters with private pages.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
It's not for you.

We probably are into different hip hop. You probably love Pm Dawn and Joe Budden. And that's okay, but not music I'm into.
Imean I'm not gonna compare what we like but I don't rock with the two brehs u put in there.

I'm just being honest. The whole point of u posting this shyt is to either A get ur name out AND OR B get it critiqued. There's just not much else to say after I visually see ur videos and hear ur stuff...it's just cringe and trash.

Don't pawn this off as whatever...u the one that's posting it.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Imean I'm not gonna compare what we like but I don't rock with the two brehs u put in there.

I'm just being honest. The whole point of u posting this shyt is to either A get ur name out AND OR B get it critiqued. There's just not much else to say after I visually see ur videos and hear ur stuff...it's just cringe and trash.

Don't pawn this off as whatever...u the one that's posting it.

Then don't deal with me. I'm not here to convert haters. Fans paid $100, $60 for my $25 USB card off the strength of their respect for this work of art. I love them, and they love me.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thank you so much Matt! I appreciate that a tonne.

What do you like most about the track specifically that makes you feel it may ba quiet classic?

This feels like it was recorded in a seedy motel where transactional sex happened.
The word hoe is being used in it's correct context instead of being a stand-in for women.
There is a desperation and even an exhaustion in the rappers voice while laying out the story, you really get the sense that he is someone who has seen too much of the dark side of life and has abandoned all hopes of ever finding happiness, his goal is to be content and to survive.
The lifestyle he's speaking about isn't being glorified, if anything, it's nightmare fuel.

Usually when I critique music here on the coli from other posters, I'm looking for things like great engineering, polish, clarity in vocals but I really wouldn't make those critiques here because of the visuals the audio is paired with. crystal clear vocals and production would have actually been counterproductive here and may have even created a sort of dissonance.

7/10 - Matt.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This feels like it was recorded in a seedy motel where transactional sex happened.
The word hoe is being used in it's correct context instead of being a stand-in for women.
There is a desperation and even an exhaustion in the rappers voice while laying out the story, you really get the sense that he is someone who has seen too much of the dark side of life and has abandoned all hopes of ever finding happiness, his goal is to be content and to survive.
The lifestyle he's speaking about isn't being glorified, if anything, it's nightmare fuel.

Usually when I critique music here on the coli from other posters, I'm looking for things like great engineering, polish, clarity in vocals but I really wouldn't make those critiques here because of the visuals the audio is paired with. crystal clear vocals and production would have actually been counterproductive here and may have even created a sort of dissonance.

7/10 - Matt.

Wow!!!! Thank you SSOOOOO MUCH for that review!!!

I appreciate it! I'm at work just now, but I'll get back to this.

See how the first thing I say is showing love to stand up women - even my Mom who raised 3 kids as a single mother?

Then I go in for the kill. Then in the end there's the hope of girls finding better avenues in life then sex work.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

7/10 - Matt.

breh gave an a24 production review :wow:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
@Yaboysix let me know what you think of the new Crumple video!

Not my cup of Tea personally, but with you being a white dude, there's an Easy Market for you.

Change your style to be more comedic and link with the right people and you might be in to something.

Also, do whatever this is these people are doing.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Not my cup of Tea personally, but with you being a white dude, there's an Easy Market for you.

Change your style to be more comedic and link with the right people and you might be in to something.

Also, do whatever this is these people are doing.

Who was the creh that got an FX series trying to stunt on Donald glover?