New! Admiral Crumple - You're more of a Hooker than a Singer - Music Video on WorldstarHipHop!!!!!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Not my cup of Tea personally, but with you being a white dude, there's an Easy Market for you.

Change your style to be more comedic and link with the right people and you might be in to something.

Also, do whatever this is these people are doing.

Perfect, I respect what you wrote. Thank you.

Yeah, I love that video. El-P is great in it. They all are.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
4500 views. Breh went canadian platinum :wow:
Most these haters are real life cowards. They should show their open socials so I could see what I'm working with.
I'm pretty sure you autistic breh. Even you explaining that song concept is autism personified. It's like hearing someone explain a bad joke thinking it will make it better

Crumple

All Star
Daps
This feels like it was recorded in a seedy motel where transactional sex happened.
The word hoe is being used in it's correct context instead of being a stand-in for women.
There is a desperation and even an exhaustion in the rappers voice while laying out the story, you really get the sense that he is someone who has seen too much of the dark side of life and has abandoned all hopes of ever finding happiness, his goal is to be content and to survive.
The lifestyle he's speaking about isn't being glorified, if anything, it's nightmare fuel.

Usually when I critique music here on the coli from other posters, I'm looking for things like great engineering, polish, clarity in vocals but I really wouldn't make those critiques here because of the visuals the audio is paired with. crystal clear vocals and production would have actually been counterproductive here and may have even created a sort of dissonance.

7/10 - Matt.

Hit up my messages, I'll send you my whole album if you do an album review for it.

I fux with your journalism.

Video for page 8

Daps
I bought the disc crump
And when I played it , my cassette tape deck broke
Now how the fukk?
I want my money back crump

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always respect somebody for doing their hobby and tryna make some money, but no hate, I’m being honest breh..

Your flow, lyrics, voice…it’s wack :yeshrug:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Always respect somebody for doing their hobby and tryna make some money, but no hate, I’m being honest breh..

Your flow, lyrics, voice…it’s wack :yeshrug:
I scared "HiiiPower" but you ain't no high power.

The vision I had for this video had elements of high spiritual power in it.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Crumple get more replies than a new Nas video :mjlol:

Thanks brother. Clady Clad, I always have love for you man. I always appreciated your energy.

I'll never forget when you made a post about one of my Worldstar videos. You @tted me in it, and were like "I see you Crump!"

Before I even posted the video. That's real and I appreciate that and you. Thank you.