New Brooklyn "Affordable Housing" Seeking Tenants Making Up To 200k Per Year

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brooklyn Heights is arguablely the wealthiest neighborhood in Brooklyn though, so I don't know what people expect. It's also the area where the Cosby Show takes place, fun fact.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
You know how many of these buildings are being built in the BX right now?:gucci: More of these kinds of buildings are being built there more than any other borough. BX been getting gentrified.
:heh: where?

Buildings going up in place of empty lots isn't the same as gentrification. shyt, residents welcome that shyt. Displacing existing residents is when gentrification will truly take place, and that won't happen til they try to fix areas they wouldn't dare step in once the sun sets.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
:heh: where?

Buildings going up in place of empty lots isn't the same as gentrification. shyt, residents welcome that shyt. Displacing existing residents is when gentrification will truly take place, and that won't happen til they try to fix areas they wouldn't dare step in once the sun sets.

The BX is just dusty and run down. Ain’t nobody scared to go out there:deadmanny:

Edit: Building luxury buildings a block from the “hood” is exactly how gentrification starts.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
The BX is just dusty and run down. Ain’t nobody scared to go out there:deadmanny:

Edit: Building luxury buildings a block from the “hood” is exactly how gentrification starts.

The next phase would be either trying to get rid of the dusty projects (which is not gonna happen) or renovate them from within and price residents out (which is gonna be so much harder to do in the BX than in Harlem).

I can't wait to see plans for a luxury building on 183rd. That's gonna be the most vacant luxury building ever.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
So it's just the bronx left standing after brooklyn and harlem goons got ran off the city :mjgrin:

Bronx is done. I'm a realtor.

There are huge sections of the Bx that are not run down at all I know you know that.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
The next phase would be either trying to get rid of the dusty projects (which is not gonna happen) or renovate them from within and price residents out (which is gonna be so much harder to do in the BX than in Harlem).

I can't wait to see plans for a luxury building on 183rd. That's gonna be the most vacant luxury building ever.

Nah. They just going to build around the projects. Stores, food etc surrounding the pjs will go up. And that’s whats going to price the residents out. I went to see a luxury apartment a few weeks ago. Bruh, the building was literally on the same block as a project building. This wasn’t a renovated building either. It was brand new from the ground up. And trust me, it being right next door from the Pjs didn’t stop anybody from moving in.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More on the balded part breh :jbhmm:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Sure the are areas that probably won't gentrify at all, but you're in denial breh :francis:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sound like a broke nikka problem to me, coli nikkas don’t have to worry about these type of things
aOj2SMuV_o.png

Beg and wait in line to pay a landlord rent brehs :mjlol:

Does a parking spot even come with them joints :hhh:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Bronx is done. I'm a realtor.

There are huge sections of the Bx that are not run down at all I know you know that.
Of course I know that. I was just pointing out that no one is scared to go out there. They just don’t because a lot of it is run down. Not because they’re scared to be there after dark.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
More on the balded part breh :jbhmm:
There's more of them in more locations which would be considered desirable (in other words, these projects aren't in isolated areas. They're right by areas where you wish you could demolish them and cake up off the location)
Sure the are areas that probably won't gentrify at all, but you're in denial breh :francis:
I live in a neighborhood where a lot of shyt is changing but the demographics have stayed the same for the most part (and my area would be considered nice by comparison to other BX spots)