New deck, need to get some practice, who wants a reading?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Funny thing is people who play with these magical cards usually are broke and don't have much going for them in general.

"Never trust a skinny chef"
People who try to help others with genuine good intentions are broke no matter the area

There are a lot of people who get rich with this stuff but they not the ones who are out here reading other people and def not doing it for free

Jesus story and Malcolm x story tell people what being genuinely good will get you, broke and assassinated :ehh:

What about veggie chefs?:jawalrus:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People who try to help others with genuine good intentions are broke no matter the area

There are a lot of people who get rich with this stuff but they not the ones who are out here reading other people and def not doing it for free

Jesus story and Malcolm x story tell people what being genuinely good will get you, broke and assassinated :ehh:

What about veggie chefs?:jawalrus:

Not talking about being rich, I mean barely being able to solve their own life's problems. Most Tarot readers are not like Jesus or Malcolm X.

Most are not anyone you'd want your kids to emulate or take advice from, in my experience.

Ditto for enthusiasts astrology/palm reading/other superstitious babble.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Should i settle and stay with my leo or run through hoes?

I'm at a crossroads :lupe:

You definitely should stay put. You and your Leo have a karmic connection that you need in order to challenge yourself to excel more in your career and personal endeavors. There's a pretty strong connection between the two.

Think about the value and where you want to be within the next 5 years. You got a real one to build with. You'll regret it if you jump ship too soon.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Things gonna get better financially to me or nah??
Yes, buy you aren't utilizing all of the resources to your disposal. You have a lot of creative energy but seem to have some self doubt which creates some blockages regarding your money flow. Your guides encourage you to mediate and get outside for exercise. Chin up, things will be turning around in January but you gotta remember to put in the work to reap the benefits.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Fine I’ll play
Can I succeed with my current goals right now?
This one isn't cut and dry. It can go either way and partly this is due to you not fully committing to what you want. Why are you on the fence or better question, do the goals align with your passion? Feels like you feel obligated rather than excited to go after what you're "doing".

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Funny thing is people who play with these magical cards usually are broke and don't have much going for them in general.

"Never trust a skinny chef"
Lol who told you that? People pay me for readings but I don't rely on spiritual work to make a living. I do it because I enjoy it.

I get bags elsewhere ‍♂️