New deck, need to get some practice, who wants a reading?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yes, buy you aren't utilizing all of the resources to your disposal. You have a lot of creative energy but seem to have some self doubt which creates some blockages regarding your money flow. Your guides encourage you to mediate and get outside for exercise. Chin up, things will be turning around in January but you gotta remember to put in the work to reap the benefits.
This is so accurate that idk what to say:ohhh:

I know that a lot of cats don't believe in this stuff but this dude is legit

At least this reading was

Salute:salute:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Yes, buy you aren't utilizing all of the resources to your disposal. You have a lot of creative energy but seem to have some self doubt which creates some blockages regarding your money flow. Your guides encourage you to mediate and get outside for exercise. Chin up, things will be turning around in January but you gotta remember to put in the work to reap the benefits.

This is crazy cause a few months ago I came to a conclusion that this combination would bring me a lot of success

Lately I have been meditating a lot and not exercising enough

Time to get back,cause I was right:ehh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Will the ADOS movement be successful in getting reparations? :ld:

Who will be elected president in 2020?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This one isn't cut and dry. It can go either way and partly this is due to you not fully committing to what you want. Why are you on the fence or better question, do the goals align with your passion? Feels like you feel obligated rather than excited to go after what you're "doing".
:ohhh: That answer is scary as f**k I’m not asking anything else

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Two questions:

1. I'm #uglygang, so will I get a fine girl with big titties and a nice booty in the near future? :lolbron:

2. More importantly, will the goals I am currently working toward (creative career) lead to a life of fulfillment, or just the same old-same old? :jbhmm:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
what direction should i take in my career and is moving states the answer

dap+rep pending:sas2:
Moving states won't necessarily have a substantial impact UNLESS you learn to be more open to listening, networking and learning to appear adaptable to others. I get the impression that the attitude you present towards others impedes your business moves. Once you resolve this or learn to leave a different impression, more doors will be open for you.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Two questions:

1. I'm #uglygang, so will I get a fine girl with big titties and a nice booty in the near future? :lolbron:

2. More importantly, will the goals I am currently working toward (creative career) lead to a life of fulfillment, or just the same old-same old? :jbhmm:
The goals you are working on wont bring you the type of fulfilment you're expecting. However, it will benefit you socially as you'll be adding more value to others lives and thus, will learn to "create" for yourself what you currently don't feel like you can do. It sounds vague but the message is meant to be that way as you'll have to figure out how much you're willing to sacrifice to get to where you want, without knowing all the ups and downs that will occur.

Personal advice is to go for it. You'll be happy in the end.