New deck, need to get some practice, who wants a reading?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ok I’m back. If I commit to what I really want to do 100% will I achieve my goals?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Moving states won't necessarily have a substantial impact UNLESS you learn to be more open to listening, networking and learning to appear adaptable to others. I get the impression that the attitude you present towards others impedes your business moves. Once you resolve this or learn to leave a different impression, more doors will be open for you.
yea i'm reading a book on that now,i was attempting to be more assertive but i guess its coming off bullish.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Why did basketball not work for me and will I ever find something I’m just as passionate about?
Hmmm...I keep getting that there weren't enough people around you offering the support that you needed to success the way you wanted. The energy around you regarding this question says there was a lot of "unmotivation". I don't think it was personal but for whatever reason, people's focus seemed to be elsewhere.

You will but you have some debt to release. You gotta make peace with the past, then you'll move forward.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Do I return to LA next year and what are the implications for my current relationship if so / if not? :mjpls:
You'll be back in LA but it won't be for long. Feels like you'll be either entering a new relationship or have been contemplating one.

Things with the current partner seem bleak. There's a chance that you may reunite but you'll be exploring before you make your decision to return or not.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Am I on the right path at the moment?.........Life seems like a big hole right now........
You are but your at the bottom of the mountain. Keep climbing and you'll start to see more of the fruits of your labor. Your guides also want you to have more fun and enjoy the present situation regardless of your outlook.