New Evidence Of Bill Cosby’s Innocence? Peep These Videos

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
how much black folk u sent to college breh :mjpls:

Cosby is worth a couple hundred million, I'm not; but you asked me that question to deflect away from Cosby's statement so lets get back to that.

Bill Cosby said we should not be upset with police killing us because black on black crime exists. Why are you caping for him?

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Cosby is worth a couple hundred million, I'm not; but you asked me that question to deflect away from Cosby's statement so lets get back to that.

Bill Cosby said we should not be upset with police killing us because black on black crime exists. Why are you caping for him?
Which should be more of our concern
Our inner conflict or the the conflict that comes from outside of us?

Cosby believes the inner
I cant sht on him for thinking that

But i will shyt on someone condeming the brother cuz a bunch of poorly corroborated sob stories from some cacs are being told to convict him with suuuuper convenient timing

:manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which should be more of our concern
Our inner conflict or the the conflict that comes from outside of us?

Cosby believes the inner
I cant sht on him for thinking that

But i will shyt on someone condeming the brother cuz a bunch of poorly corroborated sob stories from some cacs are being told to convict him with suuuuper convenient timing

:manny:

You're saying you can't shyt on Cosby for saying black people should be quiet about police murdering us because black on black crime exists?

Daps
bump
You're saying you can't shyt on Cosby for saying black people should be quiet about police murdering us because black on black crime exists?

you don't like Cosby because he said black ppl need to do better

his point still stands: black ppl kill more black ppl than cops do

yeah, white ppl kill more white ppl too..

but does that make black on black crime alright?

I have no problem with somebody telling these trifling dudes in Chicago to stop killing each other

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
bump

you don't like Cosby because he said black ppl need to do better

his point still stands: black ppl kill more black ppl than cops do

yeah, white ppl kill more white ppl too..

but does that make black on black crime alright?

I have no problem with somebody telling these trifling dudes in Chicago to stop killing each other

Cosby didnt say black people need to do better. He said black people shouldn't make a fuss about police murdering black people because black on black crime exists.

I'm still trying to figure out why y'all are defending that shyt :dahell:

When anyone else use that argument y'all quick to call bullshyt, but Cosby can say it and I'm supposed to ignore it?

Daps
Cosby didnt say black people need to do better. He said black people shouldn't make a fuss about police murdering black people because black on black crime exists.

I'm still trying to figure out why y'all are defending that shyt :dahell:

When anyone else use that argument y'all quick to call bullshyt, but Cosby can say it and I'm supposed to ignore it?

he said if you're not gonna march and get outraged when black ppl shoot down black children, then you shouldn't do it when cops do it

I agree with that.

If we're gonna march for black children that get shot down, then let's march for black ppl that get shot down, regardless of who shot them