• Must see

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Nah, it's a flop

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

invalid

Banned
Daps
Synopsis: Nineteen States secede including the Western Forces (The States of California and Texas) and the Florida Alliance who are at war with Washington.

GBorYcGW8AAKt46

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Interesting premise to have CA and TX band together against the other states.

With their economies, populations, and resources, it would be interesting to see how such a conflict would play out.

My ears are bad, I thought I heard the words of the Pledge changed to "with Liberty and Justice for Both" . As in both states. He said "Hope"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This and that Netflix movie produced by the Obama are pure predictive programming. They’re letting us know the plan.

I almost want to not watch this because it makes Civil War seem hype and “lit” .

I’m sure it will have lots of weird flashing lights, odd sounds and other layered hypnosis tools to give us a nice pallet in order to help bring this manifestation to life for the “big dance” that is planned.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This and that Netflix movie produced by the Obama are pure predictive programming. They’re letting us know the plan.

I almost want to not watch this because it makes Civil War seem hype and “lit” .

I’m sure it will have lots of weird flashing lights, odd sounds and other layered hypnosis tools to give us a nice pallet in order to help bring this manifestation to life for the “big dance” that is planned.
You sound stupid. You should probably stop listening to idiots like this:

QvKzH3R.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Here go another mentally ill dumb mafukka triggered!:mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
CA and TX getting wiped out :mjlol:

California and Texas teaming up? They could have at least made the movie partially believable.

I took a listen again.
Actually it says 19 States seceded.
Though it specifically names the Western Forces (CA and TX) and the Florida Alliance.

So I guess they do team up but they're not the only states that secede.