Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
This and that Netflix movie produced by the Obama are pure predictive programming. They’re letting us know the plan.

I almost want to not watch this because it makes Civil War seem hype and “lit” .

I’m sure it will have lots of weird flashing lights, odd sounds and other layered hypnosis tools to give us a nice pallet in order to help bring this manifestation to life for the “big dance” that is planned.
We already heading there. shyt man down here in the south they revere that confederate bullshyt.

The thing is, it would be fought in the revolting states, since they are in rebellion.

And California has like the 5th largest GDP in the world. As a state. There is no way on earth that the government just let it’s cash cow walk away like that.

We need to address all the wars going on right now. I think we are at the start of World War 3

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

invalid

Banned
Daps
Clear that they're trying to make it bi-partisan

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. For two states so ideologically opposed to come together, Washington must've done something really heinous. As another poster said, the seceding states must be on the "right" side and Washington on the wrong.

invalid

Banned
Daps
California has 30 defense (military weaponry) companies, 32 military bases and supplies the US with MOST of its food. The whole US verses CA would still be an unfair fight. We also have nuclear weapons.

I was looking at which states were the most militarily powerful. Texas came in at #1.

Don't mess with Texas' National Guard.

Texas has a number of capabilities that elevate the Lone Star State to the #1 position.

Its sheer size is a significant factor — the Texas National Guard is host to nearly 21,000 troops, including its army and air components.

Texas is also home to two companies of the 19th Special Forces Group and Air Guard fighter and attack wings that provide strike and drone capabilities.

Cali #2

California's National Guard forces nearly equal those found in Texas, including Green Berets in the 19th Special Forces Group.

But because the nation's most populous state only yields roughly 18,000 troops, they fall in at #2.

Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and Georgia rank right after them.

I'm sure this isn't a detailed analysis but thought it was interesting.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I took a listen again.
Actually it says 19 States seceded.
Though it specifically names the Western Forces (CA and TX) and the Florida Alliance.

So I guess they do team up but they're not the only states that secede.
GBorYcGW8AAKt46

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This makes less since now. Cali and Texas don't control the south or sny fly over states ports. They are more or less surrounded and split from their ally :gucci:Unless Mexico is backing them, how are they trading and feeding their populace. Air drops?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This makes less since now. Cali and Texas don't control the south or sny fly over states ports. They are more or less surrounded and split from their ally :gucci:Unless Mexico is backing them, how are they trading and feeding their populace. Air drops?
You really can't be this stupid. As a whole, no state fukks with Cali agriculturally. The amount of shyt that grows here from the produce and farms. Cali produces more food than any other state. Cali can self sustain like no other state.

Superstar
Daps
California and Texas teaming up? They could have at least made the movie partially believable.

:russ:
Exactly! Ain’t no fukking way we letting Florida run shyt! And we damn sure ain’t teaming up with no fukking Alabama, or Mississippi!