New Orleans / Louisiana brehs.. in here now !! *Essence Fest*

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Essence festival is upon us . .

I ain't been since 2014 .. but this year ..

We byke! ... NOLA brehs ...

Ima need some trees.. good spots to eat and places to find beautiful women .

My cousin stay there but he ain't the go out n get hoes type ..

I've been around the city I don't stay in the Quarters my whole visit fukk dat.

We still STRAPP lol even if we ain't in Florida . . Lol

But anyways .. brehs .. I'm tryna ball n chill for July 4 weekend ..

Show me the ways

@nawlinsnfinest @Ineedmoney504 @504Slim @Matt504

Tag anybody else... help me brehs . . Show Me the spots .. ladies .. link up ...

I'm 25 . No lil kid shyt ..

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Hit up this lounge called Victory on Baronne St

Thank me later breh.

Women, top notch,

Masquerades may be on

House of Blues may be on but Victory is your best bet that weekend.

I'll be in that bih

Shiiid dassa bet bruh .. ima defly see what it's talkin bout .. we can link up . Show ya how Florida nikkas party lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Shiiid dassa bet bruh .. ima defly see what it's talkin bout .. we can link up . Show ya how Florida nikkas party lol

Go to Essence website and they (I wanna say) have the day parties listed, but the day parties will be every where.

Go down N.Rampart street doing the day and it's a new hotel that just been built, they may have something there doing the day. It will be 100 and 1 things to do breh. Enjoy yourself and be careful breh. There's a hotel that does rooftop parties, cigars etc. I wanna say it's the Ace, Hit up that hotel, it should have something there.

Would hang breh, but I'll be entertaining some friends myself breh, their 1st time coming to Essence and I'm trying to get them all n a good space. So maybe next time breh.

Hit up St. Charles street too,

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Dave & Busters will be packed as well.

It just a ton of shyt that will be going on that weekend breh. Definitely enjoy yourself, Stay away from over-rated ass Mothers :mjlol:

Get you some food from the hood spots, Wing Shack on Claiborne (7th Ward) underneath the bridge/interstate with the sugary red punch.

Hit up Frenchmen ST breh,

Thank me later, Bourbon ST after 8:30p.m - 9:00. will get ignant :mjgrin: so move on to Frenchmen ST. it's like a Bourbon ST but it's less violent and tame and you will enjoy yourself more so, It's more NO and where the local party-goers go. I'll be down there as well.