New Orleans / Louisiana brehs.. in here now !! *Essence Fest*

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
U mite as well slide ! It will be fun :takedat:
I'll have to see what's going on. I don't indulge in Essence etc. Essence isn't that bad as other festivities but I stay the hell away from the Quarters when it's crowded. So far we've had fatal shootings these past festivals.

I'll check the lineup on their website of parties. They might have a few day parties poppin. But since you not afraid of the local scene which is funnier and probably cheaper than "Essence parties" I'll ask around and get back to you.

I'll be honest, I like to have fun but Ima go bowling, skating, movies, putt putt kinda fun woman. Partying in this muthafukka deadly, I don't indulge.

I'll see what's up tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll have to see what's going on. I don't indulge in Essence etc. Essence isn't that bad as other festivities but I stay the hell away from the Quarters when it's crowded. So far we've had fatal shootings these past festivals.

I'll check the lineup on their website of parties. They might have a few day parties poppin. But since you not afraid of the local scene which is funnier and probably cheaper than "Essence parties" I'll ask around and get back to you.

I'll be honest, I like to have fun but Ima go bowling, skating, movies, putt putt kinda fun woman. Partying in this muthafukka deadly, I don't indulge.

I'll see what's up tho.
:flabbynsick:

I'm joking, I'm the same way

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Lmao :russ::mjlol:

:mjgrin: highkey one of the reasons I'm going ..

I love drinking n gambling . ..

The burger in there was like 15 bucks :sadcam:

I still got my card .. ready to go!

I wanna hit the strip club this time tho . .
The strippers hit down here :mjlol:

You don't even wanna waste your money man.

Big ass hoes with tattoos galore.

How ya only job is to be naked and you can't keep your body right. :huhldup:

Plus they gone tax out the ass bc it's Essence.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife

I'll see what's up tho.

Yea I'm just tryna vibe n chill..

I ain't gotta be all on the scene . . Just surrounded by chill atmosphere and nice lookin women

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
You sound like a jackass and shouldn't be going to Essence.

You've clearly never been if you think you need a gun for protection.

It's a gathering of grown black people with good jobs, careers, and vacation.

Go back to your trap house.

Lmao if u read anything .. I'm not goin to be at essence .. I'm tryna go SEE NEW ORLEANS .. I'm not tryna be on that tourist shyt.. I'm not a thug either bro . .

I have a concealed weapons license for a reason.. for protection. .. which means anywhere I go i can carry it ..not tryna use it ..

I've been to essence .. it's grown adult fun lol.

I wouldn't need it in the Quarters I know ..

But like I said in like 3 different post .. I ain't tryna be in the Quarters . . Feel me ..

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
y'all keep saying victory bar but I just don't see it. granted I've never been on a weekend, just passed by it but I wouldn't say that place is worth going to over say mother in law's lounge or even bullets'. Dave and Busters just opened, but it's not like there's only one and it's not a local staple. No wonder I don't be running into y'all out there, we don't run in the same circles.

There are places but there will probably be so much going on it'll be better just to leave it to chance and search for a spot.

Are there any spots you definitely heard about and was already thinking about checking out? It's easier to review a spot than recommend

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
y'all keep saying victory bar but I just don't see it. granted I've never been on a weekend, just passed by it but I wouldn't say that place is worth going to over say mother in law's lounge or even bullets'. Dave and Busters just opened, but it's not like there's only one and it's not a local staple. No wonder I don't be running into y'all out there, we don't run in the same circles.

There are places but there will probably be so much going on it'll be better just to leave it to chance and search for a spot.

Are there any spots you definitely heard about and was already thinking about checking out? It's easier to review a spot than recommend

Nah breh .. last time I was there we kinda did the stroll on canal shyt .

My cousin stayed roun Claiborne/westbank so I parlayed around there a lil.. there were some local Kick backs that i rode past.. but that's bout it ..

We ain't do too much cuz I was wit my girl smh ..

But if there's a spot where they got good drinks good vibe good food and pretty women .. preferably you can smoke in or out .. uhhh OHHH I wanna hit a LEGIT new Orleans jazz club too ..

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

It's usually active on the weekends. It's small as hell as pointed out, but there is an area (The couches) if you can get one will be cool and you and your ppl can vibe, It's usually a lot of plants that go there. Well it was a lot when I went there a few times.

Breh really can't go wrong with anything on that weekend.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It's usually active on the weekends. It's small as hell as pointed out, but there is an area (The couches) if you can get one will be cool and you and your ppl can vibe, It's usually a lot of plants that go there. Well it was a lot when I went there a few times.

Breh really can't go wrong with anything on that weekend[\b].
thats real, that's why I asked him if he heard about some spot, it'd be easier to say good or bad. Everything in the CBD is going to be busy

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife

Breh really can't go wrong with anything on that weekend.

Plants ? Like undercovers? Lol or People, Like A Negro Tourist Sucka? :mjlol::lolbron::russ: