New Orleans / Louisiana brehs.. in here now !! *Essence Fest*

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Dave & Busters will be packed as well.

It just a ton of shyt that will be going on that weekend breh. Definitely enjoy yourself, Stay away from over-rated ass Mothers :mjlol:

Get you some food from the hood spots, Wing Shack on Claiborne (7th Ward) underneath the bridge/interstate with the sugary red punch.

Hit up Frenchmen ST breh,

Thank me later, Bourbon ST after 8:30p.m - 9:00. will get ignant :mjgrin: so move on to Frenchmen ST. it's like a Bourbon ST but it's less violent and tame and you will enjoy yourself more so, It's more NO and where the local party-goers go. I'll be down there as well.

Bet I'll defly hit you up and see where it's poppin at .. i think i been to the wing spot ..but it was more seafood .. under the underpass on a corner .. they sold turkey wings for 3cash . shyt was good af..

And mother's was overrated af..

We took our shyt to the hood but idk where ..

I'm a be in all those places !Lol :blessed: I love the NOLA brehs

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Leave the guns in the car breh...
I promise you it ain't that type of event...

Lmao leave the guns in the car .. yea if I go inside a club ..

Breh .. I'm from Florida . . With a concealed ..

Let my brehs back home hear i had my fye and got got cuz i aint have it on me .lol

I dont go lookin for trouble breh but I won't be caught slippin either ..

Lol leave ya weapons :mjlol: in what world :picard:

I hear ya tho .. defly not try a have to be in any situation close to havin to use it .. never have n i been there 3 times already.. :ehh:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:sas2: what you know about that couch action/setup
It's trouble for a married breh, and that's on any given weekend. Multiply that by a 100 for essence . Them chicks feet start hurting, and they want to sit down.

They sit down, start talking, next thing you know, you sitting in Showcase with three broads from NYC, ordering wings from prime example.

:lolbron:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ok so ill defly be in victory then .. whats the best night Friday or Saturday . . Can u smoke in There? :mjpls:
It's black owned. You can only smoke outside. You can hit Victory, but it's small as fukk. The monkey bar is around the corner, there are two other bars close by.

Just go with the flow. I wouldn't commit to one spot tho.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Bet I'll defly hit you up and see where it's poppin at .. i think i been to the wing spot ..but it was more seafood .. under the underpass on a corner .. they sold turkey wings for 3cash . shyt was good af..

And mother's was overrated af..

We took our shyt to the hood but idk where ..

I'm a be in all those places !Lol :blessed: I love the NOLA brehs
Go to NEYOS Friday around lunch . Thank me later

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It's trouble for a married breh, and that's on any given weekend. Multiply that by a 100 for essence . Them chicks feet start hurting, and they want to sit down.

They sit down, start talking, next thing you know, you sitting in Showcase with three broads from NYC, ordering wings from prime example.

:lolbron:

Breh it's so many plants that are down here, it's crazy. I met one from D.C. early this month. Them plants are in the city from all over

They be in Victory..

Good luck wit that married life breh plus Victory, breh you trying to kill yoself by doing that. Smh.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It's black owned. You can only smoke outside. You can hit Victory, but it's small as fukk. The monkey bar is around the corner, there are two other bars close by.

Just go with the flow. I wouldn't commit to one spot tho.

I actually met the couple that owned the spot LMAOO

But I wanna say a new spot opened not to long ago as well, we haven't exploited it yet, but when I dip'd in it, My ppl and I were the only blacks there, but once word get out, it will be another spot. I can't recall the name of the spot though, it just recently opened, not to far from Victory I wanna say.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao leave the guns in the car .. yea if I go inside a club ..

Breh .. I'm from Florida . . With a concealed ..

Let my brehs back home hear i had my fye and got got cuz i aint have it on me .lol

I dont go lookin for trouble breh but I won't be caught slippin either ..

Lol leave ya weapons :mjlol: in what world :picard:

I hear ya tho .. defly not try a have to be in any situation close to havin to use it .. never have n i been there 3 times already.. :ehh:
You sound like a jackass and shouldn't be going to Essence.

You've clearly never been if you think you need a gun for protection.

It's a gathering of grown black people with good jobs, careers, and vacation.

Go back to your trap house.