Next target of SCOTUS post-Roe

If Roe v Wade goes, what is the next target? (pick 2)

• Miranda v. Arizona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Affirmative Action in education and employment

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act, Title I

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 1964 Civil Rights Act, Title II

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Fair Housing Act

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • "Clarifying" separation of church and state in a way that favors religion

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
chattel slavery will never come back but i can see blacks further railroaded into low skill/low pay jobs that cacs don't want and further railroaded into the prison industrial complex....
Sad that this is the present-day reality with the statutes in place... might not be so bad to force our political "allies" back to the drawing board, for something effective.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It wont be gay marriage. They may hate gay marriage, but it also doesnt infringe on anything. They will attack stuff that is seen as taking away from white conservatives. They're setting up a system where the 2nd Amendment and 'Freedom of Religion' supercede all the other rights.

Gay marriage is fine, but they'll create a carve out where employers can refuse to hire or serve gay/trans people. They'll continue to push public tax money to private religious schools.

Affirmative action is gone. Fair housing will be neutered. Fair Hiring will be snipped too.
Do y’all not understand right wingers? They’re coming for gay marriage. Not if, but when.

these are the same people who passed laws cause they were mad about how to teach the history of slavery and racism.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
chattel slavery will never come back but i can see blacks further railroaded into low skill/low pay jobs that cacs don't want and further railroaded into the prison industrial complex....
We have few laws against this shyt. We’re just hanging on by threads of selectively worded court cases.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can see them hitting at trans but gay marriage is popular with too many white folks to get sustained momentum I suspect. I know even conservative Christians that do an about face on that when a child or close family/friend comes out as gay.
Nah. They might do it on the “love the sinner hate the sin” shyt. That’s how they pushed anti gay bills, much less gay marriage.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
We have few laws against this shyt. We’re just hanging on by threads of selectively worded court cases.
:wow:
I cant even begin fathom living in fear of american chattel slavery... i truly pity you and anyone else suffering anxiety over the idea of picking cotton at the end of a whip.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't see black folk being railroaded into those jobs..

this is about to happen ASAP - a lot of supposedly left cities are calling for more law & order, let alone the red areas that never tried to reform criminal justice

the prison shyt I definitely can see:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Affirmative Action is clearly next, they been focusing on that for a long time.

On voting rights I'm not sure they're going to attack any historical precedent, they'll just straight-up deny any voting rights appeals that come before them as if the laws already don't exist.

My guess is the next big push is going to be on rolling back business and environmental regulation. They've done enough populist red meat, now it's time to pay the big boys back.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't even want to think about what percentage of Americans would vote for that if nobody was looking :francis:

That's a CAC's wet dream. Black people in the 21st Century in whips and chains in the general public, and record the human atrocity/ humiliation on a smartphone :what:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
CRA and VRA have already been gimped. The obvious next step will be to go after gay marriage, and contraception healthcare. Also, any type of affirmative action case is likely dead.

End of the day you can thank RBG for not retiring when Obama damn near begged her to. He got so much shyt from feminists and activists, despite the obvious fact that he was going to replace her with another liberal woman. To me it was the ultimately sign of white feminism. A white woman so obsessed with the idea of a woman president (Hillary) making her replacement that she dismissed the logical, RIGHT advice of a smart black male president. Well now Roe v Wade will be dead in 6 months, congratulations.

Voting is important. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. But we're in this position because of the hubris and arrogance of one woman. Remember all the "Notorious RBG" shyt and glorifying of her happened almost immediately after she declined Obama's suggestion. I'm all for giving flowers to legends, and she deserved many of the accolades, but the way that shyt went overboard ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way given the stakes.