NFL Pro Bowlers "One Gotta Go" | Kendrick, J. Cole, Drake, Kendrick picked most

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kendrick is really the black eminem. All that talent and gets the least respect.

I also don't get where all this J Cole love came from. Drake is better at r&b so he can go

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
being a Kdot fan over Jcole and Drake doesn't make you more intelligent. this is the most pretentious thing I've head in years. :mjlol:

Cole's fine. Drake doesn't write his own bars, got ethered, can't remember his own nationality, and has been putting out lazy ass music for almost half a decade. I have no problem shytting on ppl who pick him over Kendrick

"I aint gon lie who tf is Jim Crow?"

"I ain't kno this nikka made clothes"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But "0NlY cAcS lik kEndrik"

:umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He releases far less music than the others, it's not surprising. But let the Coli tell it, nobody listens to Kendrick and he's a fraud. fukkouttahere

Ask this in 2017 and they vote out Cole. It just depends on who has shyt out right now. Fast food.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Cole's fine. Drake doesn't write his own bars, got ethered, can't remember his own nationality, and has been putting out lazy ass music for almost half a decade. I have no problem shytting on ppl who pick him over Kendrick

"I aint gon lie who tf is Jim Crow?"

"I ain't kno this nikka made clothes"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But "0NlY cAcS lik kEndrik"

:umad:

to keep it real with you, Drake with his team of ghostwriters might be a better rapper than Kendrick bar for bar and verse to verse, but he's the one I will kick out because I don't regard him as legitimate.