NFL what have we learned week 17

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The way how Miami just tumbled out of the wildcard is one for the ages.
Mike Tomlin might be a top 5 coach ever
Bucs might be the scariest team going into the playoffs
Daniel Jones and Goff are mid but they've been balling like crazy as of late
Chiefs are such a weird team, one game it's the most entertaining game you’ve ever seen and then they go play down to the skill of the worst teams in the league.

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Death, taxes, and Mike Tomlin being .500 yet again. :mjgrin:

Never cared for Tomlin but, I must admit last year and this year coaching are probably his best work in his resume.

What he was able to do with Ben at QB last year was impressive and even more impressive with a green Pickett.

Ravens Magic done! Team was exciting the last few seasons but, the show is over. Automatic first round exit in the playoffs. If Lamar don't start next week, his injury is worse than they're reporting. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play another game this season.

Doug Pederson has found his groove with Lawrence and Etienne. That Jags defense is underrated.

Redskins need to get rid of Riveras ol" "I got cancer" limp d1ck ass.

Call me crazy but, Cowboys are the only team I think that can beat the Niners. Very intersting to see how Purdy would deal with the pass rush of Dallas.

AFC is wide open. Bills, Bengals, Chiefs, and even Chargers. This years playoffs might be better than last years.

The league screwed over the Browns. Had Watson served his 6 games, Browns would be in the playoffs.

Bears need some serious acquisitions during the offseason. Fields don't deserve this.

Glorified backup, Davis Millsstill starting just shows how, there's no in between at the QB position. It's just good and bad.

The RB position is expendable they say. I truly believe when Breece hall went out for the season, the Jets season went with it. That man was a huge part of that offense. White and Wilson can't carry a offense without.

Daboll is the Coach of the Year and it's not even close. Odell a damn fool if he don't go back "home".

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The way how Miami just tumbled out of the wildcard is one for the ages.
Mike Tomlin might be a top 5 coach ever
Bucs might be the scariest team going into the playoffs
Daniel Jones and Goff are mid but they've been balling like crazy as of late
Chiefs are such a weird team, one game it's the most entertaining game you’ve ever seen and then they go play down to the skill of the worst teams in the league.
:dahell:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Carson Wentz is a 2 pack of ass and we all knew that

But stop acting like we ain’t tie wit an injured Giants then lose to them the next game cuz Heinicke is truly a XFL back up, he also threw the Niners and Vikings game in the toilet

Facts is we wasn’t making the playoffs with either of them nikkas playin QB