NFL World Reacts To ESPN Analyst’s Lamar Jackson Comment

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Friday, we learned that ESPN NFL analyst Jeremy Fowler thinks Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson might be under more pressure than we think heading into his fourth season.

There are a lot of people around the league that I speak to … they say this might be the year that everybody figures out Lamar Jackson,” Fowler said on Get Up!.

Fellow ESPN analyst and former NFL defensive back Ryan Clark was shocked at Fowler’s argument and couldn’t hide his disbelief on the air. It seems like other media members are skeptical as well.

Who they fukk is Jeremy Fowler has he ever played sports so sick of these fukking cacs making a living talking about shyt they know nothing about.

That's like me speaking on the medical field and I have no experience. Then they always throw that around the league shyt to hide they bullshyt comments.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's not necessarily wrong in his comments even if a lot of people don't agree with them :ld:

He's going to have to improve as a passer once the hits start adding up and defenses start figuring out how to slow him down. It wasn't meant to be a slight at him when some people on The Coli have said the same.

Also, Dan Orlovsky should be the last person critiquing someone else's comments out here when he's made those type of comments himself about Justin Fields :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lamar Jackson has to throw the ball outside the numbers regularly to take the Ravens to the next level. All he does is throw in the seams everyone knows that. That comment someone tweeted about him having 4.3 speed means nothing and is bullshyt. It’s the same story over and over for these speed demon QBs.

Lamar needs to be able to complete that 25 yard out to the opposite hash

He needs to graduate from this pop Warner offense and make the throws down the field and to the opposite hash

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don't know why so many people hug Lamar's nuts so tight and get riked up about this. Talking bout regular season stats---->no one gives a shyt. When you really need that man to be the best player on the field, he hasn't been, period. The best I ever saw him play was that comeback vs Cleveland last year---->still a regular season game....

Holla at me when dude is the best player on the field in January, winning games as an underdog in January, not choking home games as the favorite in January...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know why so many people hug Lamar's nuts so tight and get riked up about this. Talking bout regular season stats---->no one gives a shyt. When you really need that man to be the best player on the field, he hasn't been, period. The best I ever saw him play was that comeback vs Cleveland last year---->still a regular season game....

Holla at me when dude is the best player on the field in January, winning games as an underdog in January, not choking home games as the favorite in January...

Even bringing up Manning is disingenuous seeing as he gets shyt still to this day for his postseason record compared to his regular season success.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Even bringing up Manning is disingenuous seeing as he gets shyt still to this day for his postseason record compared to his regular season success.
Payton Manning does not get shytted on til this day for his postseason play. All of that talk died after the Colts won that super bowl.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Payton Manning does not get shytted on til this day for his postseason play. All of that talk died after the Colts won that super bowl.

He does when it comes to putting him up there with the GOATs. It’s the one aspect that keeps him from that conversation as he’s flopped on the big stage when it mattered on multiple occasions.

Even the last SB run was on the Denver defense than what he brought to the table.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He does when it comes to putting him up there with the GOATs. It’s the one aspect that keeps him from that conversation as he’s flopped on the big stage when it mattered on multiple occasions.

Even the last SB run was on the Denver defense than what he brought to the table.
I agree.

Peyton gets ZERO mentions as the greatest. He called his own plays and every week it seemed like he would destroy teams but he kept losing these games in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamar Jackson has to throw the ball outside the numbers regularly to take the Ravens to the next level. All he does is throw in the seams everyone knows that. That comment someone tweeted about him having 4.3 speed means nothing and is bullshyt. It’s the same story over and over for these speed demon QBs.

Lamar needs to be able to complete that 25 yard out to the opposite hash

He needs to graduate from this pop Warner offense and make the throws down the field and to the opposite hash

He's only started two years and always won an MVP

what about all the other QBs older than him with lower passing ratings and none of his achievements

who do they need to do

exactly why football is a trash slave sport

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

The defense gave him a super bowl In Denver, yet Peyton got outsized credit for that. He also won a super bowl mvp in a terrible performance. He was actually better in the Saints loss, by a lot.

And Payton gets put in The GOAT convo, it’s just that his contemporary and rival as quite literally the GOAT.

The only point Bomani is making is this narrative about Lamar Jackson needing to show and prove something or he is getting found out is unfair and bullshyt because no one held Manning to that standard in a similar interval. And that’s the truth. No one would go on TV and say something crazy like that about year four Payton, even though he had a worse record.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The defense gave him a super bowl In Denver, yet Peyton got outsized credit for that. He also won a super bowl mvp in a terrible performance. He was actually better in the Saints loss, by a lot.

And Payton gets put in The GOAT convo, it’s just that his contemporary and rival as quite literally the GOAT.

The only point Bomani is making is this narrative about Lamar Jackson needing to show and prove something or he is getting found out is unfair and bullshyt because no one held Manning to that standard in a similar interval. And that’s the truth. No one would go on TV and say something crazy like that about year four Payton, even though he had a worse record.
Cmon man why do you do this kinda shyt :mjlol:

Was Peyton Manning limited to only throwing to his TE in the seams???

Was he a limited passer at all???