NFL World Reacts To ESPN Analyst’s Lamar Jackson Comment

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly is laughable

cuz like Jay Cutler can go their whole career being garbage and never winning shyt, and never get criticized, never have to prove anything and get paid big money at the same time lmao

Lamar Jackson only been starting 2 years, Tony Romo only has two playoff wins after playing 14 years in the league and nobody ever said he couldn't play QB, it's ridiculous

a bunch of cowards

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cmon man why do you do this kinda shyt :mjlol:

Was Peyton Manning limited to only throwing to his TE in the seams???

Was he a limited passer at all???

He's also missing the important difference between the two in that Manning didn't win MVP until year 6, while Jackson won it in year 2. That specific type of success accelerates the timeline whether people are willing to admit it or not.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Exactly is laughable

cuz like Jay Cutler can go their whole career being garbage and never winning shyt, and never get criticized, never have to prove anything and get paid big money at the same time lmao

Lamar Jackson only been starting 2 years, Tony Romo only has two playoff wins after playing 14 years in the league and nobody ever said he couldn't play QB, it's ridiculous

a bunch of cowards
Dog you are on crack if you think Jay Cutler wasn’t shytted on mercilessly when he played..

I really hate these conversations when it comes to these fast speed demon QBs cause you nikkas suck them off way too much and think every criticism is racist

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What are you writing? Peyton Manning was a turnover machine until 2003 with a HOF running back and two HOF Wide receivers.

That’s not what I’m disputing. You just be all over the place.. Lamar Jackson plays QB and is a LIMITED passer :what:

The hell are you bringing up Peyton Manning for :what:

Lamar only throws in the seams Peyton threw the fukkin ball over the field and had no limitations

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That’s not what I’m disputing. You just be all over the place.. Lamar Jackson plays QB and is a LIMITED passer :what:

The hell are you bringing up Peyton Manning for :what:

Lamar only throws in the seams Peyton threw the fukkin ball over the field and had no limitations
Peyton Manning was brought up in the first post in this thread. You need to at least read the first post before you reply to people. :camby:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But he's often regarded as a Top 10 QB who always had a trash team/organization around him. So this is his chance to really prove that

Even then, I would still say that Lamar Jackson has more pressure though and I would add Matt Ryan as well since he has an MVP on his resume. It's always amazing how people tend to overlook the impact than winning an MVP award plays in a timeline being accelerated even if we aren't a fan of it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Do they mean under the most pressure to perform? If so I have Stafford and Lamar as probably the top 2 so not totally off base. Clark's top two of Wentz and Darnold? I don't think people are expecting much from them
Why would there be pressure on LJ to perform? If he has a bad year he'll still be given another 2-3 as a starter. Players like Wentz and Darnold's future as starting QBs in the league is on the line. If they play like shyt all excuses are gone and they are relegated to likely being backup QBs for the rest of their careers.