Nicki Minaj Says She’s Going Back to Her Hip-Hop Roots On "The Pink Print" Album

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
6AOQkWu.png

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop is a relentlessly unforgiving CULTURE!!!! The bushes are littered with people that sold out and tried to crawl back for forgiveness. I predict lots of thorns and small leaves/pedals in her future!

:bryan:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant wait to hear what she drop

her verse on chiraq was dope
was spitting cool on looking ass nicca

the dudes biitching about her being back rapping will be same 1's in the album thread ready to offer their opinion on the album

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
she beautiful and talented without all the extra shyt it should be a good album ...

we use to record out the same studio and she always wrote her own shyt does the wayne thing and does her verse in pieces with out look at a paper but she was always by herself no findi, safari, sickamore etc ...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
she beautiful and talented without all the extra shyt it should be a good album ...

we use to record out the same studio and she always wrote her own shyt does the wayne thing and does her verse in pieces with out look at a paper but she was always by herself no findi, safari, sickamore etc ...

I love her breh. I'd :cape: in a heartbeat. As much crap as dudes give her, she can spit and she's a hip hop head who's got her own money, and beautiful. Yeah a lot of that beauty is more than likely augmented, fine, but she is what she is now. How could you not :cape:?