Nicki Minaj Says She’s Going Back to Her Hip-Hop Roots On "The Pink Print" Album

osama bin fly

al shabab
Daps
Reppin
Paree
She's worth 45 fuggin million? If she's worth 45 million, I'm gonna go raw dog in a tranny with HIV tonight if it's verified she's worth 45 million. Please tell me she's not worth 45 million? She cannot be worth that kind of bread. I mean, if that's true, this society is beyond fukked up. Just, wow. Seriously? Tell me you just pulled that figure out of your azz and there is no legitimate source to back that figure up.
Nicki Minaj ($29 million) - In Photos: Cash Kings 2013: The World's 20 Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists - Forbes

she made 29 millions in 2013

Nicki Minaj ($15.5 million) - In Photos: Cash Kings 2012: Hip-Hop's 20 Top Earners - Forbes

15 milllions in 2012

osama bin fly

al shabab
Daps
Reppin
Paree
last album aint go plat...thy had to re-release it like 3 times :mjlol: pop world is fickle breh even Gaga herself costing her company $ in the red :usure:
She re-released it one time... Pink Friday and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded are two different albums.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hip hop is a relentlessly unforgiving CULTURE!!!! The bushes are littered with people that sold out and tried to crawl back for forgiveness. I predict lots of thorns and small leaves/pedals in her future!

:bryan:
She can come back to hiphop if her album is classic.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
LoL I think you the first person to tell a story thru smilies. Except for these:pachaha::bryan::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:-I had the same exact reaction when i read that bullsh!t

you guys really do underestimate her.. im not a nicki fan by all means, im more of a Kim stan, but i'm real about a lot of sh*t and she has the SKILL SET to pull it off! not saying she has any classic albums, but the potential is there, just like when they would say that JADAKISS was capable of a Classic, the potential is there! You guys jump the gun wayy too much when it comes to judging certain artist.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
She's worth 45 fuggin million? If she's worth 45 million, I'm gonna go raw dog in a tranny with HIV tonight if it's verified she's worth 45 million. Please tell me she's not worth 45 million? She cannot be worth that kind of bread. I mean, if that's true, this society is beyond fukked up. Just, wow. Seriously? Tell me you just pulled that figure out of your azz and there is no legitimate source to back that figure up.

You only a million away from that House in Virginia :bryan:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
she beautiful and talented without all the extra shyt it should be a good album ...

we use to record out the same studio and she always wrote her own shyt does the wayne thing and does her verse in pieces with out look at a paper but she was always by herself no findi, safari, sickamore etc ...
:heh: is this an alias?

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
you guys really do underestimate her.. im not a nicki fan by all means, im more of a Kim stan, but i'm real about a lot of sh*t and she has the SKILL SET to pull it off! not saying she has any classic albums, but the potential is there, just like when they would say that JADAKISS was capable of a Classic, the potential is there! You guys jump the gun wayy too much when it comes to judging certain artist.

I understand what you're saying, & yes this misguided bytch "can" rap, but I don't believe she is capable of a classic. Maybe a great album if ymcmb lets that happen, but it is impossible for this c*nt to make a classic album. She not making a classic hip hop album, she not making a classic pop album, she not making a classic Trinidadian calypso album, she not even dropping a classic flop.
BTW using JADAKISS as an example:merchant: :beli::upsetfavre::skip::smugbiden: