Nicki Minaj Says She’s Going Back to Her Hip-Hop Roots On "The Pink Print" Album

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She got rejected as a cultural tourist plain and simple. There's money in the pop game, in fact a lot more than rap. But as Gaga found out, pop fans are very fickle. Also Nicki never found out how to pander correctly outside of Super Bass. Which is weird because Nicki should be able to do rap versions of Katy Perry songs and cake.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
She got rejected as a cultural tourist plain and simple. There's money in the pop game, in fact a lot more than rap. But as Gaga found out, pop fans are very fickle. Also Nicki never found out how to pander correctly outside of Super Bass. Which is weird because Nicki should be able to do rap versions of Katy Perry songs and cake.

that's not as easy as it seems and that market is for 13-17 yr olds, these fans grow up real quick by the time you know it and outgrow that kind of music by the time the next album comes out. The same people that loved "Super Bass" are the same ones already in their 20's, that song came out in 2010, think about it for a min...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Who did she get rejected by?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nice PR Save Nikki

After lighting your skin
Wack ass starships bullshyt trying to be like gaga
Malcolm x fiasco
McRomney comment

Now you back and black :mjlol:

fukk out of here bytch.

Hip hop is a relentlessly unforgiving CULTURE!!!! The bushes are littered with people that sold out and tried to crawl back for forgiveness. I predict lots of thorns and small leaves/pedals in her future!

:bryan:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she is worth 45 millions
I guess it paid off well

She's worth 45 fuggin million? If she's worth 45 million, I'm gonna go raw dog in a tranny with HIV tonight if it's verified she's worth 45 million. Please tell me she's not worth 45 million? She cannot be worth that kind of bread. I mean, if that's true, this society is beyond fukked up. Just, wow. Seriously? Tell me you just pulled that figure out of your azz and there is no legitimate source to back that figure up.