Not having a woman to love you suck. Life gets lonely the older u get. I'm ready 2 b n Love

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would encourage younger men to really embrace love and finding a partner to settle down with. Companionship is very important.

A relationship isn't about sex or materialism. It's about two people who care about one another and form a friendship. Having that bond is important.

Nothing is wrong with having an intimate relationship with a lady that you love.

I think the black community really is misogynistic. We gotta stop going so hard on woman. This hoh and gmb gotta stop because it's destroying the "community" talk about everyday.

I'm at a point in my life where I want to form a real relationship and have a real friendship more than a sexual one. I want to talk about the most high and life after death.

What's the meaning of life? I don't know but I'll like to have a partner that's intelligent. We can read together and study . I watch alot of documentaries. We can visit the musem together.

I want to be in love and hold hands. That's cool to me.

Long story short if black men don't change their attitudes our people are going to die. Really if you're not about forming a relationship with a black woman you're an uncle Tom and semi white supremacist that's responsible for your own people genocide.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Same. This femcel life is hard :mjcry:.
Everyone around me is happy and in love while I can’t even find anyone on blackpeoplemeet.com
If that's you in your avitar, you're too chubby to be sitting back and waiting for a man to commit to you of his own accord. Good men don't want fat women, nobody really wants fat women, so you're already at the bottom of the pecking order, do something about your love handles and double chin then you can start choosing.

You need to actively and aggressively pursue potential partners, and hope you can find a man to be in a relationship with you.

OP is back writing his journal logs again, get help X.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We've seen your type.

Post less. Find a man. Or get with that loser dr x
If that's you in your avitar, you're too chubby to be sitting back and waiting for a man to commit to you of his own accord. Good men don't want fat women, nobody really wants fat women, so you're already at the bottom of the pecking order, do something about your love handles and double chin then you can start choosing.

You need to actively and aggressively pursue potential partners, and hope you can find a man to be in a relationship with you.

OP is back writing his journal logs again, get help X.
Thank you for the amazing advice boys :wow:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I think the black community really is misogynistic. We gotta stop going so hard on woman. This hoh and gmb gotta stop because it's destroying the "community" talk about everyday.

You really think black men hate women? That’s a bold claim my dude.

I think we’re all witnessing culture shifts. Even cacs are on that MAGA shyt because norms are changing and it’s scaring them. Rather than focusing on a future you or they won’t be around for, focus on your situation and how to get where you want to be. The world is going to turn regardless of if you’re in a relationship or single so you might as well do what makes you happy.

As far as our “community” outside of the few things we come together on social media over, the days of black people staying on one page and on one mission are long gone. We are all focused on our immediate surroundings. Good or bad, that’s what it is.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I think the black community really is misogynistic. We gotta stop going so hard on woman. This hoh and gmb gotta stop because it's destroying the "community" talk about everyday

nikka stop. Tell the truth. :stopitslime:
Where were you during the "I don't need a man " 80s and 90s? Anti marriage attitudes among black people didn't start with HOH or GMB

Last edited: