Not having a woman to love you suck. Life gets lonely the older u get. I'm ready 2 b n Love

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you rack up 13k+ posts and I've been here longer than you?

I'm just saying. Get off the internet for a little bit and get ya life sorted. You're not gonna listen tho
Bc I used to post a lot of music in the random thoughts thread. My life is actually kinda good rn compared to when I first joined :yeshrug:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I would encourage younger men to really embrace love and finding a partner to settle down with. Companionship is very important.

A relationship isn't about sex or materialism. It's about two people who care about one another and form a friendship. Having that bond is important.

Nothing is wrong with having an intimate relationship with a lady that you love.

I think the black community really is misogynistic. We gotta stop going so hard on woman. This hoh and gmb gotta stop because it's destroying the "community" talk about everyday.

I'm at a point in my life where I want to form a real relationship and have a real friendship more than a sexual one. I want to talk about the most high and life after death.

What's the meaning of life? I don't know but I'll like to have a partner that's intelligent. We can read together and study . I watch alot of documentaries. We can visit the musem together.

I want to be in love and hold hands. That's cool to me.

Long story short if black men don't change their attitudes our people are going to die. Really if you're not about forming a relationship with a black woman you're an uncle Tom and semi white supremacist that's responsible for your own people genocide.
Disagreed.

Seriously tho, how many people in a relationship right now would stay with their girl, if something happened and she couldn't give you sex for 2 years?

Not a sympathy situation, like she got hurt and you dont want to leave and be a a$$hole. How many can legit go 2 years comfortably with their girl, no sex, and how many have a girl they really think can do 2 years the same way?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagreed.

Seriously tho, how many people in a relationship right now would stay with their girl, if something happened and she couldn't give you sex for 2 years?

Not a sympathy situation, like she got hurt and you dont want to leave and be a a$$hole. How many can legit go 2 years comfortably with their girl, no sex, and how many have a girl they really think can do 2 years the same way?

You can get your sexual needs met elsewhere ...

Compartmentalisation is key :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
There may be some truth to this but the majority of people who follow this path inevitably end up in the #GMB Hall of Fame.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side but it's difficult to comprehend that when you haven't smelled that grass

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You can get your sexual needs met elsewhere ...

Compartmentalisation is key :ufdup:
:russ: facts

But so can she, most men would never be okay with that, so the question then is part 2, do you have a girl that you think would be able to be celibate for 2 years without you sexually?

There are dudes who do this everyday without the luxury of touching her or being with her daily.

They locked up and have a girl outside that wont cheat on them. Nobody knows really why she wont, but she does 2 years or 5 calibrate. It aint normal, but it is possible.