Not having a woman to love you suck. Life gets lonely the older u get. I'm ready 2 b n Love

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka stop. Tell the truth. :stopitslime:
Where were you during the "I don't need a man " 80s and 90s? Anti marriage attitudes among black people didn't start with HOH or GMB
time to forgive and heal brother. we gotta be men and look past that old shyt before its too late

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
These are the types of Dr. X threads I do not enjoy.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
If yu need someone to be happy, then yu need help:francis:
I believe you need another human to fully advance you in life

And I’m not talking financially

There’s a reason why they say you become ONE when your married

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: facts

But so can she, most men would never be okay with that, so the question then is part 2, do you have a girl that you think would be able to be celibate for 2 years without you sexually?

There are dudes who do this everyday without the luxury of touching her or being with her daily.

They locked up and have a girl outside that wont cheat on them. Nobody knows really why she wont, but she does 2 years or 5 calibrate. It aint normal, but it is possible.

I know 2 but they are both virgins with no prior experience...so what's 2 years compared to 20+ years of celibacy ?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I would encourage younger men to really embrace love and finding a partner to settle down with. Companionship is very important.

A relationship isn't about sex or materialism. It's about two people who care about one another and form a friendship. Having that bond is important

"not about sex or materialism" :shaq2:

if she cant benefit me financially or sexually....then whats her purpose breh? :francis:

you can get companionship from anybody & anywhere:comeon:

I got a girl and we chill all the time, go out to eat, smoke/get drunk, take trips etc

But I can do that with anybody.

Youre just in a drought and feeling lonely. Go purchase some p*ssy... You'll be aight breh