Obama's Black Attorney General Compares NC "bathroom' bill to Jim Crow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So are men being discriminated against for not being allowed in woman's bathrooms

enough of the semantics enough of the games

people know hide behind free speech and rights to play these silly games

J Edgar Hoover was a known cross dressing fakkit and he was the Director of the FBI who did everything he good to undermine the black community

and you want to take about discrimination, get the fukk outta here.

signs of the end of this country and western civilization in general, when you normalize deviance.

:dahell: I'm not normalizing anything look at my follow-up post to 1984... I'm looking at this through the lens of discriminating against black people this is the gay peoples war to fight.

You ever read that disclaimer that goes with job applications saying no job has the right to disqualify you based on your skin, ethnicity and sexual orientation?! That's what I'm pointing out. The civil rights act protects the deviants as much as they protect black people I'm pointing out is if they discriminate against 'them' then find find a loophole to legally discriminate against 'us' it's only a matter of time before some backwards hick ass racist redneck proposes the law... :beli:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
To deny a human being basic rights is discrimination based on sexuality and gender orientation..... :francis:

6262220458033152.png

:beli: While it's not JIM CROW like i said, it is still in essence discrimination, correct?!!?
they not being denied basic right, they're not being discriminated against and its in no way like jim crow :what: its a man and woman bathroom. i should be allowed in a teenage changing room too or thats age discrimination

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So are men being discriminated against for not being allowed in woman's bathrooms

J Edgar Hoover was a known cross dressing fakkit and he was the Director of the FBI who did everything he good to undermine the black community

signs of the end of this country and western civilization in general, when you normalize deviance.

:dahell: I'm not normalizing anything look at my follow-up post to 1984... I'm looking at this through the lens of discriminating against black people this is the gay peoples war to fight.

You ever read that disclaimer that goes with job applications saying no job has the right to disqualify you based on your skin, ethnicity and sexual orientation?! That's what I'm pointing out. The civil rights act protects the deviants as much as they protect black people I'm pointing out is if they discriminate against 'them' then find find a loophole to legally discriminate against 'us' it's only a matter of time before some backwards hick ass racist redneck proposes the law... :beli:
they not being denied basic right, they're not being discriminated against and its in no way like jim crow :what: its a man and woman bathroom. i should be allowed in a teenage changing room too or thats age discrimination

:heh: you have a point.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Don't got a problem with the bolded :demonbey:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
murica LOST :dead:
Actually we won. That's why we run the world. No military can fade ours and our culture is imitated all over the world. It's a catch 22, with "freedom" you get the freedom to be ignorant. Unfortunately Americans abuse their right to be xenophobic and ignorant of the world and alternative lifestyles.

It's disappointing when minorities forget that all minorities share the same struggle. That struggle is we're underrepresented in government. I know people think this is a weak argument, but if we allow this to fly black folks are next on the hit list. I put black before anything else, but I do research other minorities' issues so I'm up on what tricks the feds are pulling to strip us, us meaning black folks, of our hard earned rights.

Divide and conquer has worked. If minorities would stand BEHIND black folks around the world we could change the world. But everyone spends so much time thinking they're better than us or in a worse position than us they forget black people have been the only successful engine for change in the western world. IMO real change won't come until people support us so we can support them.

Jay Z said it best, "I can't help the poor if I'm one of them. So I got rich and gave back. That's a win win."

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
You nikkas and this 'sign of the end times' bullshyt every time fakkits get discussed :mjlol:

Centuries ago millions of cacs were overworking, beating, raping, molesting and killing us routinely and the law allowed all of it.....but trannies getting up in women's bathrooms in 2016 is a sign of the end times :dead: