Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just a reminder.

Awesome Hulk # 10 is out today. Black Panther vs Hulk
Totally_Awesome_Hulk_Vol_1_10_Textless.jpg

5.jpg

Black Panther is written really well outside his book.
breh's we gotta pray to Bast The Panther Goddess that T'Challa break's out "the Panthertron" aka the wakandan hulk buster , battle suit in live action in avengers infinity war part 1 or part 2 please russo bros don't let me down

black-panther-hulkbuster.png

TAH009c.PNG

panther-hulkbuster-966bf-jpg.jpg

tumblr_inline_ob04teFUOz1rkdlro_540.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The MCU has casted Winston Duke as M'Baku for the BP movie. A bit surprised that he'll be showing in the first film after all.

‘Black Panther’ Taps ‘Person of Interest’ Actor Winston Duke to Play M’Baku (EXCLUSIVE)

black-panther-mbaku-winston-duke.jpg

Courtesy of Marvel Comics

September 28, 2016 | 05:03PM PT

“Person of Interest” actor Winston Duke has landed the key role of the villain M’Baku — aka Man-Ape — in Marvel’s upcoming “Black Panther” film starring Chadwick Boseman.

Marvel declined to comment.

The film, directed by “Creed” helmer Ryan Coogler, also stars Michael B. Jordan, Danai Gurira, and Lupita Nyong’o. Boseman will play T’Challa, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda, who must take over the mantel after his father’s murder. Marvel unveiled the character in “Captain America: Civil War” before the standalone film bows on Feb. 16, 2018.

In the comics, M’Baku was one of Wakanda’s most powerful warriors and one of T’Challa’s biggest rivals.

Joe Robert Cole is co-penning the script with Coogler. Kevin Feige is producing the movie.

Marvel had been testing several actors for the role over the past week, including “The Get Down” actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, before casting Duke. Duke is relatively new to the industry, having recently graduated from the Yale School of Drama. He had recurring roles on several TV shows, including “Major Crimes,” “The Messengers,” and “Person of Interest.”

He is repped by Abrams Artists Agency, Wenzel Entertainment, and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richard, Rush & Kaller.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They really doing Man ape??:ohhh: I wonder how they're going to approach him with that name :patrice:Also, what's the point in Klaw at this point :jbhmm:?

They're sticking with his government name, M'Baku, so it'll be fine. Probably won't be calling him Man-Ape in the MCU.

I also wonder if Klaw is gonna be there. There's a lot of villains in this film as is.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wow this is a surprise :leon:

Wasn't expecting both M'Baku and Kilmonger in the same movie initially, I was actually thinking they might combine characteristics of the two. As long as the offensive moniker "Man- Ape" is NEVER used or uttered I'm intrigued...

The MCU BP-verse is low-key becoming as unpredictable as Coates' BP run.

T'Chaka initially alive and retired? Nakia as the love interest (I'm still like :dwillhuh:about that one, in a good way though)? Now Killmonger AND M'Baku, with Klaw possibly in the cut somewhere?

I get the feeling we're gonna be in for a bunch of surprises by the time filming starts in January.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They're sticking with his government name, M'Baku, so it'll be fine. Probably won't be calling him Man-Ape in the MCU.

I also wonder if Klaw is gonna be there. There's a lot of villains in this film as is.
Most likely :ehh:I assume M'Baku and Klaw will probably be the one's to team up with eachother for Vibranium, the throne, and Kilmonger will probably be the emotional/physical combatant for Panther. Man I hope the King has his sister cast to supply aome back up:hamster:Perhaps we may very well see Bucky in his movie then since they wouldn't have spent that after credit scene otherwise.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Most likely :ehh:I assume M'Baku and Klaw will probably be the one's to team up with eachother for Vibranium, the throne, and Kilmonger will probably be the emotional/physical combatant for Panther. Man I hope the King has his sister cast to supply aome back up:hamster:Perhaps we may very well see Bucky in his movie then since they wouldn't have spent that after credit scene otherwise.

Now that you mentioned it, T'Challa kinda needs back up. He got Nakia and Okoye, but the villains are kinda rolling deep in this film. Not to mention Nakia might do that heel turn and get her Malice on :leon:'

I'm more intrigued about this movie now, which says a lot.

EDIT: I'm def against Bucky showing up in any significant capacity. This is a rare opportunity for BP's supporting cast to get their shine on. Bucky had three movies already :damn: