Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Now that you mentioned it, T'Challa kinda needs back up. He got Nakia and Okoye, but the villains are kinda rolling deep in this film. Not to mention Nakia might do that heel turn and get her Malice on :leon:'

I'm more intrigued about this movie now, which says a lot.

EDIT: I'm def against Bucky showing up in any significant capacity. This is a rare opportunity for BP's supporting cast to get their shine on. Bucky had three movies already :damn:
:mjlol:Just saying brothaman don't be surprised if Bucky pulls a Black Widow in Iron man 2 shyt. I'd prefer it be just Kang and his supporting cast as well but as you said Nakia is there but, I don't believe the NW (Wakanda)O will occur in this movie.:ohhh:That be some shyt if Malice is the reason M'Baku and Klaw get into Wakanda though :gladbron:Sorry brotha WS may be needed:dead:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlol:Just saying brothaman don't be surprised if Bucky pulls a Black Widow in Iron man 2 shyt. I'd prefer it be just Kang and his supporting cast as well but as you said Nakia is there but, I don't believe the NW (Wakanda)O will occur in this movie.:ohhh:That be some shyt if Malice is the reason M'Baku and Klaw get into Wakanda though :gladbron:Sorry brotha WS may be needed:dead:

:sadcam::sadcam: :sadcam:

emccckaucvnoxc07xrwi.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wow this is a surprise :leon:

Wasn't expecting both M'Baku and Kilmonger in the same movie initially, I was actually thinking they might combine characteristics of the two. As long as the offensive moniker "Man- Ape" is NEVER used or uttered I'm intrigued...

Probably will be given the CrossBones treatment at the beginning of the movie.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ryan Coogler (“Creed”) is directing and co-writing “Black Panther, which also stars Michael B. Jordan, Danai Gurira and Lupita Nyong’o. Andy Serkis is reprising his role as Ulysses Klaw from “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

It's official huh?

And they saying this 6'6 NBA muthfacka playin M'Baku is a very talented young actor too. Him and MJB gon make some names for themselves as thrill villains in these next handful of years.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's official huh?

And they saying this 6'6 NBA muthfacka playin M'Baku is a very talented young actor too. Him and MJB gon make some names for themselves as thrill villains in these next handful of years.

Yes he's been getting rave reviews from Person Of Interest (haven't seen it though)

And he's playing Killmonger's "Henchman" withnis DEFINITELY quite a departure from the source material. I just hope his henchman status doesn't stop the character from having a bigger role later down the line.

So Klaw, Kilmonger, and M'Baku:jbhmm:

Klaw should be the villain that is ultimately defeated by movie's end while Kilmonger stays around as the manipulative and diabolical thorn in T'Challa's side. Kilmonger should usurp Klaw as Panther's arch nemesis

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yes he's been getting rave reviews from Person Of Interest (haven't seen it though)

And he's playing Killmonger's "Henchman" withnis DEFINITELY quite a departure from the source material. I just hope his henchman status doesn't stop the character from having a bigger role later down the line.

So Klaw, Kilmonger, and M'Baku:jbhmm:

Klaw should be the villain that is ultimately defeated by movie's end while Kilmonger stays around as the manipulative and diabolical thorn in T'Challa's side. Kilmonger should usurp Klaw as Panther's arch nemesis
Henchman huh?:francis:Expect one of these brothas to die :francis:I hope they make it but Marvel doesn't have the best track record with villains :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It's official huh?

FOH, mbj aint ever gonna be a name or "thrill" :childplease: and he will ruin this movie.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Mama named him M'Baku, Imma call him M'Baku :manny:

:pachaha:

Wonder what @Jazzy B. thoughts are about this. :patrice:

Maybe he's warmed up to MBJ as Killmonger as well :sas2:

:scust:

:mjlol:@ him plying an African warrior. That's like Kevin Hart trying to play a serious boss.

Will be what Eisenberg was to Batman vs Superman mark my words.

Coogler is his connect too, so don't be surprised if he Coogler chumps out Panther for Killmonger/MBJ. I'm giving y'all big warning to the obvious red flags clearly being waved right now :francis:.

Only a scheduling conflict can save this movie.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up with that bullshyt :camby:

FOH :camby:, I would rather not have this movie locked at 6 or under, but until MBJ takes his corny ass out of this movie, it will be the case.

Gonna be Finn all over again with Panther which I called, gonna be Eisenberg Luthor all over again with MBJ which I called. Is that the type of bs you want in this movie? :scust: