2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Not sure how I feel about them sticking 3 villains in one film. The more elements that you have to juggle, the higher chance things get messy. We've seen this time and time again.

I want a tight and focused film. Characters like Killmonger, Klaw and M'Baku are big enough characters that they need space to breath.

I also wonder where they plan to go if they decide to do a sequel. 3 of BP's biggest rivals are going to be used up. If they do a follow up, who could they use to top them? Achebe? lol.
They can have Killmonger and Man Ape at their early stages or just something minor that get explored more indepth in the sequels

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I saw winston duke in person of interest. He played the villian role like Marlo+Avon mixed in one. Smart, charismatic and always knew the deal. Ended up getting outsmarted by Artificial intelligence lol

teacher

All Star
Daps
They can have Killmonger and Man Ape at their early stages or just something minor that get explored more indepth in the sequels
wouldn't m'baku start out as t'challa boy? then a heel turn influenced/manipulated by erik :ohhh:

doublex

Pro
Daps
wouldn't m'baku start out as t'challa boy? then a heel turn influenced/manipulated by erik :ohhh:

They could do that. They have Malice starting off as Nakia, let's assume they don't turn her evil in the first movie. Then let's assume M'Baku starts off loyal and becomes Killmonger's henchman in the first movie, THEN gets his powers in the second movie.

That leaves just Killmonger and Klaw as actual villains in the first movie. I think 2 full blown villains is the limit if they actually want to do this right.

And it matches what Lupita said, too:
“The story is that Black Panther’s leadership is being threatened by two foes that come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the CIA and the Dora Milajei to try to defeat the enemy.”

teacher

All Star
Daps
They could do that. They have Malice starting off as Nakia, let's assume they don't turn her evil in the first movie. Then let's assume M'Baku starts off loyal and becomes Killmonger's henchman in the first movie, THEN gets his powers in the second movie.

That leaves just Killmonger and Klaw as actual villains in the first movie. I think 2 full blown villains is the limit if they actually want to do this right.

And it matches what Lupita said, too:

“The story is that Black Panther’s leadership is being threatened by two foes that come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the CIA and the Dora Milajei to try to defeat the enemy.”

They fukking up with BP calling the CIA for help :stopitslime: He calling up the negro leagues of super heroes first :comeon: CIA wouldn't even make the list :snoop: He'd probably holla at Doom first before the cot damn CIA :pacspit:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They fukking up with BP calling the CIA for help :stopitslime: He calling up the negro leagues of super heroes first :comeon: CIA wouldn't even make the list :snoop: He'd probably holla at Doom first before the cot damn CIA :pacspit:
He's not calling that doughbag first
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

doublex

Pro
Daps

I doubt he's going to actually call the CIA up and ask for help.

I bet Martin Freeman's Ross character will already be in Wakanda on other business (Zemo-related?) when shyt goes down.

Then he's just going to tag along behind T'challa as the goofy white sidekick while BP and the Dora handle business.

His "help" probably won't amount to much in the end. But I can see them using Ross primarily as comic relief because T'challa, Nakia, and Okoye are all bound to be serious.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wonder if they really are just switching things up :patrice:

MBJ is a White Wolf/Killmonger mix. Duke is a Killmonger/M'Baku mix.

Dividing up some of the character traits between the villains. :jbhmm:
They did it in Iron man 2 for Crimson Dynamo and Blacklash an combined them to become the villain in there. Perhaps they may do this again:patrice:Just not enough information yet but I'm very intrigued on the approach to this one.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There's the game within the game :wow:

If they reduce him to just a random henchman :why:

Ironic to see him with Jamie Hector in this clip, being that the Dominic character is A LOT like Marlo.

I def hope he isn't only a henchmen. M'Baku was def a force to be reckoned with in these Wakandan streets. :birdman:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
M'Baku better be a lot smarter than just some henchman dude matter fact THIS brotha needs to be Kilmonger :ohhh:

Yoooooo, he really could've been Killmonger in the flesh. Acting chops AND had the height. :ohhh:

Low key, T'Challa's main Wakandan villains--M'Baku and Killmonger---are tall as shyt in the comics. Imposing dudes, all of them shooting guard / small forward height:leon: