doublex

Pro
Daps
Damn, I forgot about Malice.

shyt, looks like they going all in this movie. On some "in case we don't get a trilogy approved" shyt, lol :russ:

I hope that's not what they're thinking. Black Panther needs a full trilogy to do him justice, same as all these white superheroes. And if they're seriously trying to cram all the A-list villains into this one movie instead of letting things unfold organically it could ruin the film a la Spider-man 3.

doublex

Pro
Daps
FOH :camby:, I would rather not have this movie locked at 6 or under, but until MBJ takes his corny ass out of this movie, it will be the case.

Gonna be Finn all over again with Panther which I called, gonna be Eisenberg Luthor all over again with MBJ which I called. Is that the type of bs you want in this movie? :scust:

You exaggerate. MBJ has never in his career played the kind of jumpy, creaky-voiced dweeb that Eisenberg depicts in every last one of his films.

And Finn is a white woman's fantasy of a non-threatening black man. No Kathleen Kennedy calling the shots on Black Panther, though, so I wouldn't worry.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hope that's not what they're thinking. Black Panther needs a full trilogy to do him justice, same as all these white superheroes. And if they're seriously trying to cram all the A-list villains into this one movie instead of letting things unfold organically it could ruin the film a la Spider-man 3.

Considering how Wakanda is, they could all be introduced, with only a main focus on one or two of them tho and it could turn out just fine.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
let me put to you like this,if they dont give panther the same type of swag that is given to avery brook's capt ben sisko of deep space nine, this film will tank.

Daps
Man fukk Bucky. Keep that muthafukka on ice until Avengers part 1. If Bucky pops up then we inevitably get Steve anc I don't need them two making Brokeback Mountain googly eyes at each other while I'm trying to get my Black Excellence on:camby:

My hope is that Panther hooked Cap and his team up and sent them on their way. It makes sense for Cap to be on the run until they pick up in Infinity War.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's official huh?

And they saying this 6'6 NBA muthfacka playin M'Baku is a very talented young actor too. Him and MJB gon make some names for themselves as thrill villains in these next handful of years.

Yes he's been getting rave reviews from Person Of Interest (haven't seen it though)

And he's playing Killmonger's "Henchman" withnis DEFINITELY quite a departure from the source material. I just hope his henchman status doesn't stop the character from having a bigger role later down the line.

So Klaw, Kilmonger, and M'Baku:jbhmm:

Klaw should be the villain that is ultimately defeated by movie's end while Kilmonger stays around as the manipulative and diabolical thorn in T'Challa's side. Kilmonger should usurp Klaw as Panther's arch nemesis

Henchman huh?:francis:Expect one of these brothas to die :francis:I hope they make it but Marvel doesn't have the best track record with villains :francis:

So I just skimmed through Person of Interest (his scenes of each episode on Netflix)

Thoughts..

1. Dude might be a breakout star if he gets a legit shot :ohhh:
2. He was owning scenes with him and Marlo from the Wire.
3. If he's just a Henchman role than they really won't take advantage of his acting skills.
4. Going to be hard to see MBJ just giving him orders :patrice:

FOH :camby:, I would rather not have this movie locked at 6 or under, but until MBJ takes his corny ass out of this movie, it will be the case.

Gonna be Finn all over again with Panther which I called, gonna be Eisenberg Luthor all over again with MBJ which I called. Is that the type of bs you want in this movie? :scust:
Gotta believe Coogler knows what he's doing breh. :wow:

This Winston Duke dude looks like he could have been Killmonger though :patrice:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

Not sure how I feel about them sticking 3 villains in one film. The more elements that you have to juggle, the higher chance things get messy. We've seen this time and time again.

I want a tight and focused film. Characters like Killmonger, Klaw and M'Baku are big enough characters that they need space to breath.

I also wonder where they plan to go if they decide to do a sequel. 3 of BP's biggest rivals are going to be used up. If they do a follow up, who could they use to top them? Achebe? lol.