Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
She figured out her visions weren't about stannis but about Jon

breh, you usually on point but i can't carry this one!

her visions weren't wrong or about Jon, all the other stuff came true. Light king or whatever, just didn't favor Stannis anymore - it was a cruelty. Did you see her face when she got back, she was in shock.

she saw a vision of the fire/flames burning a flayed man - could be a lot of things. Also could be that Stannis was a sacrifice himself...2nd war he lost (although he didnt' follow Missandre last time but we both know that with Missandre or not, Stannis would have gotten beaten at kings landing).

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
*Wakes up*....

Melisandre: "The lawd of light favors you for sacrificing your daughter. He blessed us by melting some snow. Praise the lawd :duck:"

Stannis
:
"Yeah, ok. We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*walks outside*.....

Soldier:
"Ay Stannis, lemme holla at you real quick. SOoo, last night, a bunch of scaredy ass cowards hauled ass on us. shyt's fukked up out here :upsetfavre: "

Stannis: "How many :sitdown:?"

Soldier
:
"Ummm, *mumbles calculations* carry the one *mumbles some more*.....'bout half. What are we gonna do :lupe:"

Stannis: " We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier:
"Ummm.....you need to see something :merchant:"

*Goes to the woods and sees grief-stricken wife hanging from a tree*

Stannis:
"Damn :wow:......but.....We march on Winterfell :francis:"

Soldier: "Cool.........Oh, and that big titted redhead bish swerved out on you too, mane :patrice:"

Stannis: "Aight......We march on Winterfell :francis:"

*Gets to winterfell*

Stannis
: "We'll start the siege in the morning :birdman:"

Soldier
: "There won't be a siege in the morning :mjcry:"

*sees horses coming up the ridge*

Stannis: "Welp :francis:"

Edit: It even looked like some of his soldiers in the back started running before the battle even started

:mjlol:

*Laying against a tree after getting sliced and immobilized by some young punks *

Brianne: " :ufdup: You know I was there when you used black magic to kill Renly, right? You know I gotta kill you, right?"

Stannis: " Go'on and do it bih, I don't care :flabbynsick:"

breh, i still say the scene of his face when he saw them horses coming and then they did a birds eye view (because you still through Stannis would come out on top) then you saw the sheer numbers of the Boltons - they literally wrapped around his entire army. '

I don't even like Stannis and I felt bad for him, all that - everthing he's been through and had to take ANOTHER L.

no one wants you to be their king!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Khaleesi and her Dothraki following is the key to fight the White Walkers.

Aren't their swords made of Valyrian Steel? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The show was built around Ned Stark til his head got chopped:comeon:
the show set it up like that to make the death shocking (which it accomplished)

i dont see how the show can continue without Jon Snow at this point, way too many loose ends and heavy foreshadowing regarding his character

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
As much as I want jon back from a storyline, show, and character standpoint, I think the biggest thing inhibiting his comeback is Bran's return. The whole ice and fire thing can still live thru Bran, plus there are still a shytload of storylines going on that will eat up season 6

-Sansa/theon
-more Arya
-bran
-cersei vs the sparrows
-cersei vs the tyrells/ marge/tommen
-lannisters vs dorne
-white walkers
-dany/dragons/Varys/tyrion etc
-little finger
-boltons/north
-stannis/brienne
-sam/nights watch

Would love to get jon back, but I'm mentally prepping for him to stay dead (or be revived in ghost lol)

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, you usually on point but i can't carry this one!

her visions weren't wrong or about Jon, all the other stuff came true. Light king or whatever, just didn't favor Stannis anymore - it was a cruelty. Did you see her face when she got back, she was in shock.

she saw a vision of the fire/flames burning a flayed man - could be a lot of things. Also could be that Stannis was a sacrifice himself...2nd war he lost (although he didnt' follow Missandre last time but we both know that with Missandre or not, Stannis would have gotten beaten at kings landing).
she had that face on to conceal Shireen's death to Davos, that was fake shock

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk the watch and everyone in it. Even that fatass bytch Sam. And especially that fukking little devil Olly. Some poster said before that he looked wrong.. well damn, he was right.
Yeah, they showed that lil boy in a lot of scenes full of resentment.

He wasn't ever going to let it go with what the Wildlings did to his fam. Now that they did that to Jon, what are they going to do with the Wildlings who are at the Wall? Try and kill them?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm not rooting for Jon Snow... Check the damn Avatar!!!

But i'm just pointing out FACTS from the show!

Resurrections happen, it has happened on the show...

By killing Jon Snow it releases him from his vows to the nights watch... So if he were to come back to life as Jon Stark he would be able to rally all the troops to take back Winterfell, Wildlings would follow him... he saved their asses from death, there are several thousand sell swords around that abandoned Stannis's cause, then all the karstarks and other families would join in to take back the north.
Man what the fukk are you talking about?? What soliders does he have to rally? None. They either with Ramsey or dead since he killed and flayed anyone holding out for the Starks last season. Why would the sell swords join Jon? He not paying them, they are sell swords after all. How long would it take to get the wildings in fighting shape again? Jon promised them lands to farm beyond the wall in peace. Now you want them to just up and break that truce? Also how would more wildings get in? The new commander isn't going to do shyt for them. The nights watch know how it is up there, he is either burned or beheaded. They just not going to walk away and leave his body there. Davos is stuck holding the bag to the iron bank now also and unless he levels up he won't be able to wrest control of the watch up there.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
the show set it up like that to make the death shocking (which it accomplished)

i dont see how the show can continue without Jon Snow at this point, way too many loose ends and heavy foreshadowing regarding his character
The nikka Is DEAD

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Hadn't put together what could possibly happen with Melisandre arriving at Castle Black and Jon dying.But with this show I won't count on Jon coming back.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nikka Is DEAD

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

You gotta be completely oblivious to think hes dead

It makes me question why you even watch the show if you cant pick up on these obvious hints

They're going to likely set him to burn, and Melisandre will resurrect him through the flames

:ld: