Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
the foreshadowing is too heavy for Jon Snow to be gone, he ll be back

people complaining about the pacing, but i thought it was very on point for the Arya/Cersei scenes. The others may have been rushed but :yeshrug:

I didnt like all the cliffhangers ... we have Stannis, Ayra going blind, Theon/Sansa, Jon Snow - sorry thats a bit too much, they should have made the endings of Stannis & Theon/Sansa more direct, I dont get the point of having to carry over those storylines with any ambiguity
I see what you mean by the cliff hangers, but it's pretty obvious Theon, Sansa, Stannis, and Jon Snow are all coming back next season. One thing this show isn't afraid of is killing main characters and making sure you see them die. Them cutting away from the deaths of the first 3 makes me believe they're alive and well.

With Jon, like you said, there's a ton a foreshadowing showing that he's going to come back. I noticed how they sort of made you notice the blood coming from his body as he lay there and the red witch does blood magic.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
People think he's really gonna stay dead ? :mjlol:

He is too huge of a portion of the shows plot to die. Home girl with the red hair will bring him back. Everyone who dies regardless of how shocking it felt made sense and it was their time. This doesn't make sense because if you're really honest with your self it isn't his time lol. He might not make it till the end but this aint how he's going out.

Y'all bout to feel dumb next year for believing this trick and not trusting narrative common sense.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't the Wildings outnumber The Nightswatch like 5000-100 now? Can't wait till they find out.

Tormund needs to finish his battle with Sir Allister fakkit and put that nikka on a stake. BBQ him up for the big homie Wun Weg Wun DaGOAT. Then he can make mincemeat of Olly and send that nikka to Farmville heaven so he can reunite with his Mom and Pops.

Snowman running out of his office with Longclaw in the background. If he just took it. :to:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I have a job unlike you who have over 10k posts. But just to show I'm a forgiving guy. Catch cancer and die painfully.

Seh brah, dere's dese things called smart phones dat like, give you access to da interwebs anytime/anywhere you are in da world n stuff...and like, literally only takes seconds to like make a post n stuffs if you wanna.

Spretty kewl. :skip:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seh brah, dere's dese things called smart phones dat like, give you access to da interwebs anytime/anywhere you are in da world n stuff...and like, literally only takes seconds to like make a post n stuffs if you wanna.

Spretty kewl. :skip:
Dont even bother with that clown bruh

Im guessing he doesnt have a job where he has access to a computer, just a mop & a bucket :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Longclaw in the background.
this brings up a lot of questions also, who's going to take the sword? what's going to happen with it? no one else at the wall knows about valyrian steel and white walkers....it's a bunch of fukkery that can go down with this weapon in the wrong hands and/or losing the knowledge of its power :lupe: