Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
she dont seem to be in dothraki lands from the looks of the terrain, they more like desert people:yeshrug:

They were on horseback and they had their curved swords. It looks like they were in the north, tho :Patrice:.

It looked like the exact same spot where Ned chopped off ol' boys head in season 1,

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They were on horseback and they had their curved swords. It looks like they were in the north, tho :Patrice:.

It looked like the exact same spot where Ned chopped off ol' boys head in season 1,
Yeah I think they're Dothraki as well... Like maybe that army been moving in the shadows following her wherever she went.

It's also why I thought the dragon didn't want to take her back.. Like he knew they were there and could help her...

Either that or she's fukked

Switch

All Star
Daps
Night's watch
2pac-spit.gif

fukk y'all short sighted bytches

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't bring myself to believe snow is dead. Him being dead just deads the whole nightswatch/whitewalker storyline. Does anyone even know about the walkers besides the watch and stannis?

Not to mention it's just too much of a coincidence that millesandre got back to castle black the right before he got killed.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:leon: Loses all around. Stannis got everything he deserve though. Hopefully Melissendra get hers too.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:leon: Loses all around. Stannis got everything he deserve though. Hopefully Melissendra get hers too.