OFFICIAL JANE THE VIRGIN SEASON 3 THREAD #MEMBERSONLY 9PM 10.17.2016

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Jisselle @Ciggavelli #JaneGang
@TheNatureBoy I'm pretty sure that you would like this show.

8Or_5Ev9_400x400.png

1500x500

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli @Hades I already have my snacks ready! TV set! I CAN'T WAIT. You guys better be watching with me! I'm ready to see Jane the nonVirgin.

How do you think the Michael shooting will play out? I think there's going to be a coma and he won't remember, or some dramatic thing like this lol

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ciggavelli @Hades I already have my snacks ready! TV set! I CAN'T WAIT. You guys better be watching with me! I'm ready to see Jane the nonVirgin.

How do you think the Michael shooting will play out? I think there's going to be a coma and he won't remember, or some dramatic thing like this lol
So glad to hear from you. How have you been? I cannot wait for this season to begin. I will definitely try to watch live, in fact I'm setting an alarm right now. I'm not sure how they will play it. I'm just ready for more Anezka f u c k e r y.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So glad to hear from you. How have you been? I cannot wait for this season to begin. I will definitely try to watch live, in fact I'm setting an alarm right now. I'm not sure how they will play it. I'm just ready for more Anezka f u c k e r y.

I'm great! I've just been crazy busy with work and I started a side business, and that's been overwhelming in itself but absolutely wonderful just totally time consuming! How are you?! I was literally telling my best friend today, the most exciting part of my week (LOL) is that Jane is starting tomorrow! I usually hate watching stuff live, but now that I can ff through the commercials, I'm set. I feel like I need to rewatch the last episode or two of season 2 because I totally blanked on what happened with Anezka, remembered and it blew my mind alllll over again lol.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm great! I've just been crazy busy with work and I started a side business, and that's been overwhelming in itself but absolutely wonderful just totally time consuming! How are you?! I was literally telling my best friend today, the most exciting part of my week (LOL) is that Jane is starting tomorrow! I usually hate watching stuff live, but now that I can ff through the commercials, I'm set. I feel like I need to rewatch the last episode or two of season 2 because I totally blanked on what happened with Anezka, remembered and it blew my mind alllll over again lol.
I'm so happy to hear that and congratulations on your business. I wish you much success because that is a serious undertaking. I'm doing well. Occupation is taking up all of my time. I usually don't have time to watch anything live but I'll make time for Jane. I wish I could rewatch as well but as soon as I looked, season three was on the way. The narrator will catch us up I'm sure. I may not live post but I'll def drop something at the end. See you tomorrow night.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jane booty was juiced in them velour pants.

I hope they go back to that "hilarious" story.

I'm so glad that this show is back.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Rogelio's hair getting whiter?

Anezka done f u c k e d up. Petra is a cutie.

That's wild that Jane and Michael's mother still haven't hugged even after the decision.

Xo finally told Rogelio. He was hella pissed. LOL!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Good first episode :ehh:

I thought Michael was gonna be paralyzed from the waist down, making Jane be a Virgin for much longer. Luckily that wasn't the case :whew: