ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
YO, Sin Rostro found the Island?

Amazing Season Premiere.

Can't wait till next week.

@Jisselle Need them thoughts.

I'm so sorrryyy! I got so busy I didn't even get to watch it live! I have a big order for a retailer and it's just taking up all my time. I watched online later in the night but was laughing so much when I got on here and saw your points. I will be watching tomorrow!
I'm SO happy that Michael is fine and everything seems to be going in the direction on Jane the non virgin. I noticed her ass in those pants too and thought it did look EXTRA juicy! She hit those squats harder during the break lol. I feel sorry for Petra, and now she's going into home care which means that she won't be around for awhile. I'm wondering how when they said that Petra and Michael's fates were linked if that means later in the season if she comes out of the "lock-in syndrome" if something will happen to him.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sorrryyy! I got so busy I didn't even get to watch it live! I have a big order for a retailer and it's just taking up all my time. I watched online later in the night but was laughing so much when I got on here and saw your points. I will be watching tomorrow!
I'm SO happy that Michael is fine and everything seems to be going in the direction on Jane the non virgin. I noticed her ass in those pants too and thought it did look EXTRA juicy! She hit those squats harder during the break lol. I feel sorry for Petra, and now she's going into home care which means that she won't be around for awhile. I'm wondering how when they said that Petra and Michael's fates were linked if that means later in the season if she comes out of the "lock-in syndrome" if something will happen to him.
It's no problem. I'm glad to hear that your business is doing well. I think Michael will be in the hospital for some time so that is how he will find out about the Anezka and Petra switch. He or Jane that is because she will probably be around the hospital helping him with physical therapy or just visiting. I really think that they did an excellent job bringing the new season in. Since Michael is "out of commission", I am hoping that the dive right in with Anezka and Magda's plan for Raphael and whatever Rose and Luisa.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like where they are taking Rafael.

Anezka is draggin Petra's name through the mud. And with "Vests" no less, lol.

Rogelio's American accent is hella trash.

Michael is #JoggerGang

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Ariana Grande T-Mobile commercial is a hit.

I don't know who is doing casting for Target's commercials but they have been on a roll since that Christmas joint.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another good episode (as usual [this show is so slept on]).

Looks like next week Jane will no longer be a virgin :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished the episode, and the Jane is no longer a virign :wow:

It was dicey in the beginning, but her and Micheal figured it out :blessed:

They gotta change the title to "Jane" now.

The animations during the sex scenes were funny too...lol

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
#JaneGang

I won't be able to watch live. Hold me down @Jisselle
Just finished the episode, and the Jane is no longer a virign :wow:

It was dicey in the beginning, but her and Micheal figured it out :blessed:

They gotta change the title to "Jane" now.

The animations during the sex scenes were funny too...lol

So I had the WORST time the last few weeks! They cut The CW from Tobago Cable! And then my laptop shyt the bed and had to be sent to repair! I got it back a few days ago and just binged and binged!!!! She's not a virgin! Finally! Idk if you guys have noticed, but Jane's ass is looking bigger these days.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I had the WORST time the last few weeks! They cut The CW from Tobago Cable! And then my laptop shyt the bed and had to be sent to repair! I got it back a few days ago and just binged and binged!!!! She's not a virgin! Finally! Idk if you guys have noticed, but Jane's ass is looking bigger these days.
Jane is looking good (like she always has) :shaq:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Hades @Ciggavelli You guys watched last night? If you did then!
Petra actually woke up! And it didn't turn out exactly the way we thought it would, but that new "Not Petra" tattoo was hilarious. I honestly found Abuela terribly annoying and overly self righteous in this video, but with the cousin showing up, I guess we'll see why she's being that way! Jane and Michael's marriage is ZZZZZZZZ.
How are you guys like this season so far?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Petra actually woke up! And it didn't turn out exactly the way we thought it would, but that new "Not Petra" tattoo was hilarious. I honestly found Abuela terribly annoying and overly self righteous in this video, but with the cousin showing up, I guess we'll see why she's being that way! Jane and Michael's marriage is ZZZZZZZZ.
Yeah I was surprised Petra did that. But she wanted to keep the shares, so I guess it makes sense.

I'm liking the season so far. How are you liking it?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that I am surprised every episode. Nothing has turned out how I thought and I love that. For some reason, I see Jane and Michael getting divorced.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched the latest episode. I wish Xo and Ro could figure it out and get together again. Maybe it'll happen...:sadcam: